Thizz NW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2005
All Ino is that "Majr D" from portland has an album coming out through thizz nw. This cd is presented by Duna and is another reason why thizz isnt makin big moves. First they connect with 1000 watt ent and now majr d...in case thizz didnt kno the northwest does have sum talented artists. This album is a mistake because people already dont take thizz seriously serious, and a Majr D release through them will prove that they're just watering down the rap game with low quality artists. I understand wanting to expand up north, but why damage your imagine with horrible rappers when you could network with people such as Syko. The cd is called "Me-n-da-white boi" and is the first project for the part owner of Thizz NW, Majr D. You tell me what you think about Thizz putting this album out when they already dont have solid albums coming....and how this guy got to be part owner of a business he should have nothing to do with??

May 4, 2005
yea i wasnt feelin that oregon documentary cd. duna's tight as fuck but all the albums he released were pretty much recycled from each other wit the exception of a few songs. i was disappointed by the crack baby album.

Duna is tight.... but ..

these tracks from his new cd (crack baby)

Represent The West (Same Beat from track 12 off starters in the game "Boss" diggs w/ guce)

Mac Sinatra feat. Mac Dre (dres verse from Bela's cd, Beat from track 2 off starters in the game "gangsta mac" w/ yuk & turfy)

Crack Baby feat. Diggs ( beat off soundclick)

Bitch feat. Dubee (Recycle... wit clips of dubee from treal tv)

Cutthoart Soup feat. Keak & Bela ( Recycle)

Thizz NW ( Recycle)

Arrf (Recycle)

Thizzlamic Swing (Recycle)

Me N My Niggas feat. Bela (Recycle)

Suckahs Cant Touch (Recycle)

Im Screwed (Recycle)

Duna (Hella Dope...but... Recycle)

Nov 18, 2003
^^ I wasnt really up on Duna like that so the Crack Baby cd wasnt too bad for me think the only thing I heard him on was the "Bitch" song

Nov 20, 2007
Duna is tight.... but ..

these tracks from his new cd (crack baby)

Represent The West (Same Beat from track 12 off starters in the game "Boss" diggs w/ guce)

Mac Sinatra feat. Mac Dre (dres verse from Bela's cd, Beat from track 2 off starters in the game "gangsta mac" w/ yuk & turfy)

Crack Baby feat. Diggs ( beat off soundclick)

Bitch feat. Dubee (Recycle... wit clips of dubee from treal tv)

Cutthoart Soup feat. Keak & Bela ( Recycle)

Thizz NW ( Recycle)

Arrf (Recycle)

Thizzlamic Swing (Recycle)

Me N My Niggas feat. Bela (Recycle)

Suckahs Cant Touch (Recycle)

Im Screwed (Recycle)

Duna (Hella Dope...but... Recycle)

yea i don't understand why he don't just come wit new shit

that tattoo sucks, sounds like he shoulda went to a better place for it. i wonder how much he got that for?

Nov 18, 2003
yeah you think if you're gonna get somethin like that tatted on you, you would at least know that the man died on the 1st. Did Sleep Dank really sign him to Thizz 535 ?