thizz nation 6 comin out manana

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
who kno's anything about it??? it gonna be any good??. anything slap. anything make u feel stupey in the face? let me kno
hopefully ill get some feeds on here b4 manana at noon so i can copp it if i here some pos+ feeds:rolleyes:
hit up the thread!!!

May 5, 2006
damn tight shit man....2 thizz remixes? good to hear G-Stac in the mix too.
anyone know where I could get em in the Southeast or do I need to holler at City Hall direct?

Mar 14, 2006
cut thoat707 said:
yeah cus u went out an downloaded that shittt you bootlegger loll

^ doesn't know what hes talking about! like i said in that last thread before it mysteriously disappeared...... don't get mad cause i have a job that allows me to get Cd's before you! peep the hole punch in the bar code kid....promo copies!! Show me where you can download this shit! the whole CD and the covers? your nutso! how would you know bout bootlegging if you yourself didn't do it?

Hateraid kills your mind, body and soul!!! so stop spreadin the plague!
<----------------As high as iam, thats the same way i looked when i saw you called me a bootlegger!

Mar 14, 2006
haha cut thoat707's real name is Corry Dunn! jaw jackn like that is why my nig J to the Diggs always knockin muthafuckas out at shows!!!