Thizz Latin DVD???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2003
ey i havent posted on this site in about a year but i was wonderin wsup wit this "thizz latin" dvd 'toes is filmin, a few weeks ago they was filmin out on my block and i was just wonderin wsup wit this like when is it comin out?

Mar 12, 2005
wow man, imagine Homeboys on MTV, yeah yeah this is MY BLOCK northern California, where the Streets are hungry, and the city is Trying to shine. Hello here, I'm Sway, with another Episode of My Block. Here is another Part of the Hyphy/Thizz Movement, that many of you haven't seen. THIZZ LATIN, this time Latinos going Dumb, Hyphy, and doing what they do, I'm here with Black N Brown or Goldtoes Ent. CEO Goldtoes, whose done alot for these latin cats, to come up on the rap game. So Goldtoes what's the difference between the Mac Dre Thizz and the Latin Thizz? I can see that happening.

Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
Stockton209SS said:
wow man, imagine Homeboys on MTV, yeah yeah this is MY BLOCK northern California, where the Streets are hungry, and the city is Trying to shine. Hello here, I'm Sway, with another Episode of My Block. Here is another Part of the Hyphy/Thizz Movement, that many of you haven't seen. THIZZ LATIN, this time Latinos going Dumb, Hyphy, and doing what they do, I'm here with Black N Brown or Goldtoes Ent. CEO Goldtoes, whose done alot for these latin cats, to come up on the rap game. So Goldtoes what's the difference between the Mac Dre Thizz and the Latin Thizz? I can see that happening.
THAT WOULD BE TIGHT.

Oct 31, 2005
JUST WAIT TIL THIS THIZZ SHIT DIES DOWN... CRUNK WAS BIG AT ONE TIME... THEN U BAY AREA FOLKS HIT THE MEDIA HARD WITH THAT THIZZ BULLSHIT... ITLL DIE OUT PRETTY SOON... GIVE IT A LIL WHILE

Mar 12, 2005
CRIMINAL_909 said:
NOT HATIN JUST SPEAKIN THE TRUTH...

SO FRENCH KISS MY ASSHOLE U PRICK
Foo Honestly, I respect the other South Siders more then your Fake ass. Primero you try to prove you hard by trying to school us on the Inland Enanos in Isane Enanos whatever the fuck it is, then you think you keeping it real true blue with the Blue Lettering, then you speak as if you know todo puto! You faker the some of them other fools, you just keep coming constantly with you mierda as if we give a damn CHOLO! I give a damn if you know Smiley, Smokey, Joker, Laughy, Lucky Charms, the Trix Rabbit, Lil Rob, Guero, Rider, Payaso or whoever it is. If you down for the IE then be about it, you only speak about the Vida, but I bet you only speak on it then really live it foo! You spend your life around Surenos you look up to, and say damn these vatos are down. You tell me you're running out the Blacks from their Hoods I don't see you being a factor out there. Like the OGs say, you know a foo the way he goes about his business, he'll show you respect first because the moment you don't show him what he's given, he'll take it back and crush you. The Silent one are the most down and the most Dangerous, AND THOSE WHO SPEAK LESS OF THE VIDA, ARE THE ONES WHO DON'T NEED TO PROVE THEMSELVES TO NOBODY, JUST THEIR OG'S AND THEMSELVES! I'M OUT WITH THIS FOOL!