Thizz just hit a new low...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
dope.st

Mayne I'm sorry to say this because I support them as a label and cop a lot of their CD's but god damn... this next move caught me cold.

Don't Hate The Player Hate The Game Part 3.... shit ain't even mixed not one second of it. How much they trying to fool us... it's just a CD of old tracks.

They put Mad Idiot and Chuy logos on it and get some drops from Chuy but the fuck is it a mix, it's just another comp... maybe took 20 minutes to make.

What a way to throw salt on your own legacy... first two were dope music and I don't even care its old tunes if its a saucy mix that promotes Dre.

Rick Lee handled that on the last one, and them Gumbo Mix cats definately put it down on the original Don't Hate The Player CD in 98, shit was classic.

But damn anyone coulda just put a few well known Dre tunes on a CD like they just did on this one. I can't believe they gonna do the fans like that.

I know someone will say fuck it Thizz get your hustle on, but damn the Don't Hate The Playa Hate The Game CD's had a point and they just flat killed it.

If ya don't feel me, fuck it, but continuous music mixes are an artform and if you're a deejay you'll know whats up. They sellin out on that whole style.

Them mixes laced people with Dre music in the best way possible twice in 8 years and now they gonna just rip it off to hustle another recycled comp.

Some sorry shit...

Feb 22, 2006
booo thizz get wit ya fans and put out quality...this is the bay and we need to start reppin that real hip hop, cause thats what we really are...were a culture of the flyest muthafuckas in america with the cleanest lingo...im wating to rip this industry...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
u serious!? damn, thats bs

i was hopin it would be like the first, hell the second one slapped too....but not even a mix?

May 12, 2002
dope.st
fillyacup said:
u serious!? damn, thats bs

i was hopin it would be like the first, hell the second one slapped too....but not even a mix?
I'm afraid so playa. It's probably worse than I even described, it's like they did some drops and then thought fuck this lets put this shit out now half finished, every drop is just over silence in between tracks, no mix, damn there are one minute drops with silence in the background, sounds fuckin retarded.

Chuy even does a drop into 'Lifes a bitch' like he's talking into the tune, but its over silence and then its just the exact full track from the Stupid Doo Doo Dumb CD, complete with that long intro with all those samples from a reporter, so Chuy just intros another intro... SMH not even close to being a mix.

I thought the lightweight deejays at least played an explosion between tracks these days, this was fuckin ridiculous. Like 1940's radio. Tune. Pause. Drop. Pause. Tune. Pause. At the end of the day to anyone with a couple of Dre CD's they're just slanging some unmixed Chuy Gomez drops for $14. WTF!?

May 19, 2005
they use that same pic over and over... i hate complainin about thizz because nothin happens where they get any better, they just keep puttin some dumb ass shit out there... i just wanna know what the thought was behind this, like who thought this was a good idea... i think they need to really check themselves because they soiled dre's name, and are just out for money now and will do anything to get it, obviously from that shit above. its sad to see how dre's label fell off so quick without him... and yeah they have so many damn artists that they should be puttin out a NEW cd every month