Thizz in the Northwest???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
hey where you at in olympia buddy? I remember talk about some mac dre memorial concerts in seattle and portland. But they never went down. I saw mac dre at the vault/thekla in olympia around 2000/2001. tight as fuck

Mar 26, 2005
I'm up on the eastside of Olympia towrds lacey and shit. I seen a concert down in Portland,OR back in like 2001 or some shit it was Mac Dre, Andrea Nickatina and Brotha Lynch. The best shit i ever seen in my life, best concert i ever been to!!! Mac killed that shit he was the big opening act for Lynch, wit him and the Thizz Nation, it was ill as fuck :siccness: ! But all I want to know is that if they comin back up here and do some shit.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
We are working on a Thizz Nation Tour as we speak that will come through the NW. We will keep you posted as to what is going on with it. It will most likely happen in Feb. We just started talking about it. Keep your ears to the turf.

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
This thread made me think of the last time Dre was in Seattle... he was up here kickin it wit Syko get hella thizzed out off my niggas thizzels... good times... its was about a week or so before his passing (R.I.P. Dre)

fosho that would be tyght to see a Thizz Nation Tour come threw the NW...