thizz in sac?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Nah... I got a message on myspace for them being on Auburn Tonite at the Chocolate factory for "Thizz Stole X-Mas and they suppose to be giving out gifts and all kinds of other shit. It starts at 9... but I cant ge tto Myspace from work so I cant get the flyer. It was sent from Sumpthin Terrible's page.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
Flossalini said:
Nah... I got a message on myspace for them being on Auburn Tonite at the Chocolate factory for "Thizz Stole X-Mas and they suppose to be giving out gifts and all kinds of other shit. It starts at 9... but I cant ge tto Myspace from work so I cant get the flyer. It was sent from Sumpthin Terrible's page.
THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS TOMMORROW?

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Flossalini said:
YES SIR WE HAVIN A PARTY TONIGHT 5821 AURBURN BLVD 21 AND UP COME OUT AND SUPPORT US RYDAH A BE OUT THERE WIT US TO THIZZ OR DIE SUMTHIN TERRIBLE WE OUT HERE THIZZZZZZZZZ