Thizz and Hyphy??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
is there really a difference between them becuase poeple say there isnt a difference because i said i like thizz ova hyphy and hyphy kinda wack but thizz is da shit

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
thizz music has a different feel than hyphy to...its a lil slower pace...when im thizzin its certain songs that get me rite...and there are certain songs i cant fuk wit...but i aint heard no real thizz music since dre died

Feb 13, 2004
YEAH THIZZ IS THE SHIT THAT MAKES YOU SLOW AND RETARDED. SOME PEOPLE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY SHOULD OF NEVER STARTED FUCKING WITH THAT SHIT. CAUSE THE QUALITY OF THERE MUSIC FELL REAL QUICK.

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
707north said:
YEAH THIZZ IS THE SHIT THAT MAKES YOU SLOW AND RETARDED. SOME PEOPLE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY SHOULD OF NEVER STARTED FUCKING WITH THAT SHIT. CAUSE THE QUALITY OF THERE MUSIC FELL REAL QUICK.
have u ever thizzed b4...cuz it dont make u no slower or retarded than if u aint do it

Feb 13, 2004
Bam said:
thizz music has a different feel than hyphy to...its a lil slower pace...when im thizzin its certain songs that get me rite...and there are certain songs i cant fuk wit...but i aint heard no real thizz music since dre died
HEY HOMIE HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THAT SHIT DOES TO PEOPLES BRAINS. YOU SHOULD GO GET AN MRI AND SEE.

Bam

Sicc OG
Aug 17, 2006
707north said:
HEY HOMIE HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT THAT SHIT DOES TO PEOPLES BRAINS. YOU SHOULD GO GET AN MRI AND SEE.
u right..but u couldnt tell by lookin at me that what i mean

Oct 28, 2003
Thizz and Hyphy have so many of the same shit that they might aswell be the same. But on a business level...one is making money off of the life/legacy of Mac Dre and Hyphy is still trying to become the next CRUNK and make a splash in the mainstrem negitive projection of inner city black youth as being a bunch of wild idiots.

May 22, 2006
RealRich said:
Thizz and Hyphy have so many of the same shit that they might aswell be the same. But on a business level...one is making money off of the life/legacy of Mac Dre and Hyphy is still trying to become the next CRUNK and make a splash in the mainstrem negitive projection of inner city black youth as being a bunch of wild idiots.
hahaha, dat's right about on point 4rm my point of view.

Apr 25, 2002
Koopa24 said:
is there really a difference between them becuase poeple say there isnt a difference because i said i like thizz ova hyphy and hyphy kinda wack but thizz is da shit
you got it twisted mayn thizz is pills mayn that E. there's also thizz ent. though mac dre's label the reason you see mufuckas throwin up that time out. hyphy is just how mufuckas act out here in this bay also a type of music rappers do out here.

Feb 23, 2006
Koopa24 said:
hahaha!! wheres ur periods at mayne??? AND THAT GOES OUT TO EVERBODY FUCK FACE....USE PERIODS...MAKE YOU SOUND FUNNY

MOBB MUSIC BITCH!!!....WHATS HYPHY? NEVER HEARD OF IT :rolleyes:

Apr 5, 2003
RealRich said:
Damn, you on point. Props to all the Bay artist still on that turf/mob shit but at the sametime I guess money speaks louder.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
THIZZ came first....the THIZZ lifestyle is very much so based on the club drug ecstacy.....hyphy is what Mac Dre brought to life....he seen all the shit goin down in the town....his town....an sac.....he painted the picture wit music.....when TREAL TV hit....shit blew the fuck up in nor cal....fo realz.....

hyphy, to me, when it first started.....what straight gangsta shit...."man, i went hyphy on that punk ass muphucka, he owed 20 bucks"

or "damn girl, thats yo man wit her"

"oh hel naw, im fina get hyphy on that bitch"

shit like that.....

then federation an 40 made it into some pop shit that SLAPPED.....kinda some club shit that slaps...then more an more producers got into it an slapped the fast tempo in it....now hyphy is associated wit alot of actions in normal life....that word is now on the same level as "izzle".....played the fuck out....