thizz and ecstasy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2005
in the video for my block the bay, sway said that thizz has transcended its club drug origins, and its synonymous with party music...so if a rapper says thizz, or thizz out in a song are they talkin about ecstasy or just have fun and get hyphy....

??? school me on this shit please.

thanks guyz

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
as Mistah F.A.B. says in "Time Out"...

"Thizz, Trill/
Thiz just don't mean pills/
It means havin fun, goin dumb/
And goin, goin, goin til you get the job done/"

so thats what i think of it.

Feb 12, 2006
Time Out - Mistah F.A.B. - Thizz / Million Dollar Dream - no one sleep on this compilation, nick peace got the best beats in the bay that no one knows about

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
thizz is how you take it. really when you say you thizzin its cuz you off a pill or two.....

thats were hyphy comes in....yoy could be blown, drunk or watever an be hyphy....shit, even off a thizz pill.

but thizz in general is feel good music, mood, attitude, whatever.

yadidaunderstand?

Feb 21, 2006
thizz is ecstacy. thizz is not an alternative to "feel good music" TO ME! ever since mac dre was here. Thizz is pills. Thizzin is when your on one. Thizz face is the face you do when you on thizz, feelin yourself. Thizzed out is when your rollin TOO hard. now since this hyphy movement is in the limelight, thizz and thizzin is suppose to be "feel good music?" shits dumb they should keep "thizz" and "feel good music" as two different things and when this bay movement REALLY pops off and foos up their game on bay music, they will understand what THIZZ really izz. X PILLS!!!

May 3, 2006
North Vallejo said:
thizz is ecstacy. thizz is not an alternative to "feel good music" TO ME! ever since mac dre was here. Thizz is pills. Thizzin is when your on one. Thizz face is the face you do when you on thizz, feelin yourself. Thizzed out is when your rollin TOO hard. now since this hyphy movement is in the limelight, thizz and thizzin is suppose to be "feel good music?" shits dumb they should keep "thizz" and "feel good music" as two different things and when this bay movement REALLY pops off and foos up their game on bay music, they will understand what THIZZ really izz. X PILLS!!!
haha for real. i hate them punk rock typa rodney king wannabee bitches throwin t'z up when they aint even laid they eyes on a thizzle in their life, get witit bitches , tha only songs they err heard was get stupid an tha thizzle dance. be real dont trend follow. besides half the bitches wun't even pop a thizz if they got it for free tawlkin bout they scared and shit.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
best believe a muphucka thizzed the fuck out this weekend.

good post tho man, real shit, mac dre himself said it. thizz music is feel good music. meaning "FEEL THE BEAT WHILE YOU THIZZIN YOUR BALLS OFF!!!"

MDs music is the BEST by FAR thizz music....hyphy shits cool, but thizz music is off the hook.

thizz shit gots the CRAZY beats...yadida? beats that almost dont have a beat...

maybe thats the thizz talkin, i dunno

Jan 23, 2006
thizz actually isn't mdma, it is suppose to be but mostly consists of cocaine, speed and other shit under your sink. As for all you fake ass muthafuckas out there. I agree with a few of the prior posts, do your own thang don't just follow the trend bcuz everyone else is doing it. I remember first popping e back in highschool back in 2000. Shit wasn't really that big back then, but now with Thizz Ent and all they have really been promoting the drug. I don't believe you need to be on one to get hyphy, as it only intensifies the effect. Shit if you want hyphy effect without the long term ectasy effects pop two red bulls and you'll be good to go.