THIS WUD BE HELLA TIGHT....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 21, 2006
that would be koo to do a lil sketch kartoon n juss put ur imagination into it..it would save a lil more money than gettin a actor whos gunna sorta look like him..when u can get the drawin to really look like him..know wut i mean??

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
so then you think all mac dre, tupac, B.I.G, jonny cash material should stop being released so they can "rest in peace" to? Bullshit ass argument.

what does that even mean? Just forget about him because he died? Stop posting up tribute pics, stop listening to his music, stop talking about him on his forum? be specific bro!

if youre gonna disagree with the idea thats one thing, but saying "let the man rest in peace" is some bullshit
CALM YO ASS DOWN.........I...........NEVER MIND IMMA GO DRINK

Apr 15, 2006
cant lie i download all woods music on limewire pero i got every CD anyways NE 1-2-4-5-6-7 life stories, yoc influenced CD and tape. demonz n my sleep old school and remastered and 2 sides of the game just like i buy all the other homeboys CD's

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
so then you think all mac dre, tupac, B.I.G, jonny cash material should stop being released so they can "rest in peace" to? Bullshit ass argument.

what does that even mean? Just forget about him because he died? Stop posting up tribute pics, stop listening to his music, stop talking about him on his forum? be specific bro!

if youre gonna disagree with the idea thats one thing, but saying "let the man rest in peace" is some bullshit
1.) Find where I said his Material should stop being released.
2.) I Believe(Not 100% sure) that most of those names you listed people have tried to capitalize on there name, First it started by using thier music then it went into making Halloween customs, energy drinks and bobble head It would be a Motha fuckin shame to see Wood in the same boat...... By all means do what you want but when Woods camp decides to drop something they will do that. Woodie will always be remembered Dude a legend but dont drag his name in the mud. NIGGA WAS A G but a nigga acting as him and some cartoon about him? I donno

Nov 2, 2002
1.) Find where I said his Material should stop being released.
2.) I Believe(Not 100% sure) that most of those names you listed people have tried to capitalize on there name, First it started by using thier music then it went into making Halloween customs, energy drinks and bobble head It would be a Motha fuckin shame to see Wood in the same boat...... By all means do what you want but when Woods camp decides to drop something they will do that. Woodie will always be remembered Dude a legend but dont drag his name in the mud. NIGGA WAS A G but a nigga acting as him and some cartoon about him? I donno
who said anything about capitalizing on his name? These are fans of the music, not some corporate fool tryin to make bank. No one said anything about SELLING product.
Someone making a cartoon based on a song would be "dragging his name through the mud"??? c'mon now, theres cartoons about JESUS, did that prevent him from adequately resting in peace? ("just let the homie rest in peace")

just my 2 cents