This will be my last post, ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
We All Can Get High On This Guy Leaving Like A Weather Baloon But He'll Be Back To Tell Us Things. He'll Get Toasty Of The Sun And Want To Cool Off In The Shade Of The Siccness. This Is Where The Chill Is. Some Of You Know Panta So I'm Gonna Shade Off Back Into The Siccness And Troll And Fake Account Some More.

Feb 10, 2006
We All Can Get High On This Guy Leaving Like A Weather Baloon But He'll Be Back To Tell Us Things. He'll Get Toasty Of The Sun And Want To Cool Off In The Shade Of The Siccness. This Is Where The Chill Is. Some Of You Know Panta So I'm Gonna Shade Off Back Into The Siccness And Troll And Fake Account Some More.

May 9, 2002
How them size 9s

Lol. Ppl prob think I'm trolling. ;check the new shoes thread)

U literally wear child's shoes. Lol

HOW TALL IS U BREH???

Do yer parents get mad when they have to accompany you on rides at theme parks???
Damn you pretty in pink.

Funny thing is, i have no idea why having small feet is supposed to be an insult? LOL i sure as fuck am not insulted. What are you, 11 years old?

"ooooOOOOOoooo look at your long arms! Freak!"

I got small feet mufucka...and in some cases, pay LESS for shoes because i can wear kids shoes. I aint mad at that at all

:point-right::eek:k:

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
Turn This Fu Into The Community Board - We Got "Little Foot" With Us In A Land Without Time Because Of Lulz,

How Many Jukes Did You Make Before You Made A Full Turn To Go Pass The Defender On The Schools Football Team? Like 32? Mr. Shuffles.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
My Bad, Just Wanna Slate With You A New Beginning. I retract all I said and you can have your feet the way you'd want them as they are. The only thing I said I take back was the insult, I met clowning on a level like I do with my friends, but I can tell we're not friends. Respect.

Last edited: