This will be a slapper ...........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Cant wait to hear this no doubt, Danked Out sound like he been rappin for 10+ years.
Good to see there is some young talent in the bay still. Livewire, Nio Tha Gift, Danked Out, Pody, Roach Giggs, Mean Green, Ice Meez, Stik Gilatine, Shill Mac all them dudes spit fire, the bay in good hands for hte future.

Mar 14, 2010
Cant wait to hear this no doubt, Danked Out sound like he been rappin for 10+ years.
Good to see there is some young talent in the bay still. Livewire, Nio Tha Gift, Danked Out, Pody, Roach Giggs, Mean Green, Ice Meez, Stik Gilatine, Shill Mac all them dudes spit fire, the bay in good hands for hte future.
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
There is some great music if you look ahrd enough, sure it aint as consistant as it was back in the 90's but imo them dudes I mentioned all have alot of talent and make good music.

Sure there is some bullshit I cant stand in the bay but at the same time there is some quality albums that ahve dropped the last couple of years. Turf Talks westcoast vaccine, Nio Tha Gifts last album, E40 stay sbringing heat, Enemigos album with Gangsta Reese was awesome, that Stik Gilatine Fly Guy was great, Ap9 Reality Check, Yukmouth, Locksmith's latest tracks, Black C's latest album 70s baby is fantastic, Souls Of Mischef dropped a great album prodeuced by Princess Paul, SB and Krypto dropped a very good album this year, The Jacka did a nice job on Teargas, J Stalin with Prenup, Gobots2 with Jacka and Lee Majors slap, etc..

There is some good stuff out there in the bay if you look hard enough and I think some of these newer cats are getting back to good music instead of gimicks again.