this sunday may 26th 10:00 est. 9/11 documentary on hbo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i seen the promotion of this on hbo it will be like the 9/11 doc they had on regular cable but this ones from hbo so it should be good/prolly more graphic.i missed the last one so ama try to check this one out.

May 2, 2002
I havnt seen the previews but if I remember I will check this out

The one that aired on the 6 month aniversery was pretty damn tight, something I would pick up on video or watch again on tv

May 12, 2002
I checked it out last night. It was good, but its tough to try to put all of what happened into 1 hour. I watched it with my nephews, their eyes were glued to it. Its on again Tuesday.

Apr 25, 2002
the time i seen it to be shown was 10 eastern 8 central but it came on 9:00 pacific so sorry if i threw you guys off i did'nt know.

but i caught it.it was pretty crazy seeing all the footage on video from different sources and all the pictures especially of the people jumping to their deaths.i quit watching it when the people were talking about who they knew that was in the building and the memmorials and funerals.i thought it was too much to handle.i'd rather leave the peoples stories and faces out of my memmory cause i was begining to get upset that it affected everybody so much.i did'nt want to think of the suffering.i think it was better for me to just know people suffered and died but to hear all the different stories would just bother me to much.

i did'nt want to go to sleep thinking about it like that it's painfull.