THIS ONES FOR THE ZAE, Senda JO City, SHARKTANK, The JOE (download link inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
LETS GETIT!!!
Whatz rilly famleememberz. Love for the entire Yay...buuuut had to take it to the crib rilllll quick!

New Mixtapejoint Tribute to SJ!!!! "FindMe Intha Tank". Know about eeeiiiiit-Pass it around...
http://download.yousendit.com/1180B2A60254FCA0

Be on the lookout for the mixtape followed by the album VOW OF SILENCE...

Git'n Down Live @ the SAN JO GO SHOW!!! at 358 Lounge Sat.Oct. 7th

You can also download this and other tracks at http://www.myspace.com/silencemusic

Apr 18, 2005
Chyeeee thas wsupp my fellow shark! U knw I BEEN slumpn yer shit frm the get. I'm sure this slumpzz.. Imma slump it right when I hit the comp.

DNT SLEEP ON DOOD!!

Apr 18, 2005
"USED TO DO MY SKOO SHOPPIN AT SAN JOSE BLUE JEANS"

HAHA I HEAR THAT. KEEP REPP'N THE HOMETOWN CUHZIN. THIS BOY REPS 4O8%

LEMME KNW BOUT THAT MIXTAPE

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
@KillaKal Good lookin on the support. I'll keep you posted on the projects. Check the myspace for other joints.

@Shea You already know it cuzzinuvmine. I'm actually in AZ now tryn to spread that weeeeerd. Yadigg. They on the bayshit so tuff out here its rediculous.

@ Moneytree. All day long kinfolk

@Mill. I still haven't seen the dvd yet. Ima have to get with big CT and check it out when I return.

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
SF Giant. Good look cuzzinuvmine. I got some newer shit Ima shoot you. PM me with your address again.

Fa sho Assassin. I'm outta town right now, but lets chopit fam. I'll be down at the crib for the Go Show this Saturday. getatme

Nov 4, 2003
I just heard it yesterday...shit had me rollin when I heard line 70 and hollerin @ hoes at the eastridge bus stops...i already passed it & told a friend. whens the mixtape dropping? I'll cop fa sho!!!

Aug 10, 2005
www.myspace.com
MM good lookin potna. Good luck with the show folks

408wayz. Ha yeah Some of us know about that playboiboi. Good lookin on the feedback and the pass on. I'm recording for the mixtape now. I already got 20 joints or so, but I'm tryn to show my ass. I'm in Phoenix right now spreadin around that Tarzanish single. They gon know about the crib one way or another yadiggerstand

Reese...but of course cuzzinuvmine. See you Sat boi!