This ones dedicated to all Mitch Baders!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2002
Ok....I've just read alot of these old post and I had to stop and think to myself like, "self, why is it that these people who really could care less about tech n9ne and strange music are on this Forum hating......I.E.
use soft ass tech n9ne as an example he was tight when diamond had'em now he went rock the city don't care for him anymore and YOU know.
Now I aint trying to start no shit on here but, seriously think about it if he was so soft to you why did you boot up yo computer, type up www.siccness.net, scroll all the way down to strange music, create a user name and password, set up a profile and start reading and posting messages?
It seems to me that he has to be on Ya'lls mind......Its funny how people can say they cant stand somebody but they concentrate all of there energy on either hating on them or trying to do something to TOP them.....Im sorry to put it out here like this...I dont have no problem with the other Kansas City Rappers Im just saying Im a big Fan of Tech, I know him personally and I have 4 post on this forum, You a hater (not pointing out anyone in particular) you cant stand tech and you think he weak but you got 239 post on his forum you do the math!

So the next time ya'll Mitch Baders come on the strange music forum talking about the next Girls Gone Wild video and sound track remember
!

IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT!!!!!

Aug 21, 2002
D A A M N E D............ Keynan & Kel.... You came a little strong on that one dogg. Lets keep it Kool like filter kings in this joint...

Kiss & make up now you two....

Jul 5, 2002
IF I'MA MITCH BADE YOUR A BITCH BITCH.

MASSIVE I KEPT IT A LITTLE CLEAN THIS TIME, OR YA'LL A STREET TEAM OR JUST 4 TECH N9NE

MY RELATIVES STAY DOING 4 MUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.