This one used to rattle the trunk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
ITS FREAKS said:
exactly.
KING TEE has probably influenced me more than any other rapper out.
yezzir.....and dude is SUPER humble and cool as fuck.

I got a chance to meet the cat back when the trifilin' album was out. I asked him to autograph my album and CD cover for act a fool. he bugged out because he didnt even have a copy of tha album, and here I had two. hahaha.....after we smoked in the staircase, I gave him the CD.....I got to scan that album cover so I can rock it on a shirt.

that unreleased aftermath album of his is DOPE!!

Jan 10, 2006
ITS FREAKS said:
i got the unreleased AFTERMATH album, like - the actual pressed one, not a cd-r.
& its not the one with the turkey, its the one with the globe.
& i JUST found in my storage unit, a SEALED copy of WE ALL IN THE SAME GANG, still in the long box.

my homie knows him from back when they both lived in compton. i guess, now-a-days T's a big drinker, but im trying to get him on my album...
which would be like, a life-long wish.

the only other people i can ever see my self REALLY wanting to work with is LADY OF RAGE & if KURUPT still rapped like it was 1992. more on the battle type shit. y'feel me?
Hell yeah Freaks. What is Lady of Rage up to these days? I thought she was on Snoops label but I haven't heard her on anything lately. She must be back in V.A. chillin.