THIS NIGGA 40 GLOCC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2009
u know he aint pussy even 40 said that nigga came up to his car with no strap why u think that? homie wanted to chuck em up and 40 didnt pussy ass didnt want to get out the car but hes on youtube knocking out bums when hes hella deep fuck that lame....

Jan 28, 2009
u know he aint pussy even 40 said that nigga came up to his car with no strap why u think that? homie wanted to chuck em up and 40 didnt pussy ass didnt want to get out the car but hes on youtube knocking out bums when hes hella deep fuck that lame....

u sound like a cheerleader; do u know 40 or menace? If not than why you taking sides so heavy

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
TO EAcH IS OWN, WHAT YOU DO UNTO OTHERS, "IT cAN HAPPEN TO YOU!!" KEEP DOIN' WHAT YOU DO MENAcE!! 40 GLOcK AINT RUNNIN' UP ON NIGGAZ HIS SIZE BUT HE'LL RUN UP ON LIL NIGGAZ WITTA GANG OF NIGGAZ!! GUESS WHEN YOURE DOIN' ALL THE PUNKIN' (ALL THIS YEAR), YOU DONT LIKE TO BE ON THE OTHER END GETTIN' PUNKED HUH 40!! GO GET DAT "BANDANA THE RAGG - ON YA HEAD vol.1" ON iTUNES NOW!! YEAH DOE!!

Apr 27, 2009
40 has intrapersonal problems. this dude is the silliest rap reject in the world. i mean, i give vanilla ice more respect than 40.
can someone tell me what 40 is trying to prove?

Apr 15, 2005
I heard the story DIRECT from niggaz at the Strong Arm Steady video shoot where it took place... and the gernal consensus was MENACE boos'd up on 40 Glocc with the strap and all and asked for the FADE - 40 Glocc didnt want the FADE. According to niggaz at the shoot, once 40 seen the situation getting the attention of everybody at the shoot, he starts acting "tuning on" because now everybody has their video camera out ready to catch the fade on video...

Bottom line, real gangsta niggaz know U NEVER TURN DOWN THE FADE - NEVER!

And if you do, your own homeboys supposed to take the fade for you, and you supposed to fade with your homies from your set -

But like someone said earlier - he'll ask for a fade from TYGA? TYGA? C'mon G, but when its time fro real nigga FONK you resort back to you online antics...

I seen them niggaz on twitter arguing... and I told 40 glocc since niggaz is local, meet up and catch the fade... he tell me "Oh Menace dont wanna fade" - not knowing that i already know the whole story about what really happened.

And keep it real, niggaz need to stop supporting clowns like 40 Glocc - y'all make it possible for him to do what he does.... which is act in front of a camera... he needs to make more movies bcuz yeah, he acts his ass off

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I heard the story DIRECT from niggaz at the Strong Arm Steady video shoot where it took place... and the gernal consensus was MENACE boos'd up on 40 Glocc with the strap and all and asked for the FADE - 40 Glocc didnt want the FADE. According to niggaz at the shoot, once 40 seen the situation getting the attention of everybody at the shoot, he starts acting "tuning on" because now everybody has their video camera out ready to catch the fade on video...

Bottom line, real gangsta niggaz know U NEVER TURN DOWN THE FADE - NEVER!

And if you do, your own homeboys supposed to take the fade for you, and you supposed to fade with your homies from your set -

But like someone said earlier - he'll ask for a fade from TYGA? TYGA? C'mon G, but when its time fro real nigga FONK you resort back to you online antics...

I seen them niggaz on twitter arguing... and I told 40 glocc since niggaz is local, meet up and catch the fade... he tell me "Oh Menace dont wanna fade" - not knowing that i already know the whole story about what really happened.

And keep it real, niggaz need to stop supporting clowns like 40 Glocc - y'all make it possible for him to do what he does.... which is act in front of a camera... he needs to make more movies bcuz yeah, he acts his ass off

WHY DIDNT HE WANT THE FADE WITH MENACE ON CAMERA? I THOUGHT HE LIKES CHUNKIN 'EM ON FILM! OH WAIT THATS WITH BUMS! OHHHH HAHA