this new Snoop album hard as fuc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2010
the album got some nice slapps on there u know snoop gonna do club shit for clubs one thing i like about snoop he different hes not afraid to try something different how many westcoast rappers can get kenny nelson on there cd

Nov 14, 2002
"i wonder what it do" feat uncle chuck

is that a remake from one of his older songs?sounds like i heard that song from snoop already.

Dec 25, 2003
Ive been done wit Snoop due to the same typa music he does & due to the same features (execpt E-40, Kokane, & dunno bout willie nelson??? Dunno whats that about???) who I always dislike; thats why I'll always pass on him... Been done wit him, along done wit Cube, & Im definitely been done wit Dre!!! The only top west coast albums I'll be coppin for sure next week are E-40, Lynch, & WC!!!!!!

p.s. Lynch's snippets for the coathangastrangla are up on the 9-1 sicc so I suggest yall should peep the link & give all of em a good listen... Im satisfied from what Ive heard from his sequel; a big step up from DAAM!!!

Mar 25, 2009
Ive been done wit Snoop due to the same typa music he does & due to the same features (execpt E-40, Kokane, & dunno bout willie nelson??? Dunno whats that about???) who I always dislike; thats why I'll always pass on him... Been done wit him, along done wit Cube, & Im definitely been done wit Dre!!! The only top west coast albums I'll be coppin for sure next week are E-40, Lynch, & WC!!!!!!

p.s. Lynch's snippets for the coathangastrangla are up on the 9-1 sicc so I suggest yall should peep the link & give all of em a good listen... Im satisfied from what Ive heard from his sequel; a big step up from DAAM!!!
well u missin out

cuz tha e-40 album is wac

tha new WC is pretty average, if that

and i heard snippets of that lynch, sounds like his same ol wac shit he been puttin out year after year

this new snoop >>>> all them albums u named

and i listened to all of them

May 6, 2009
I'm only a couple tracks in and I'm liking what I hear so far. Also heard the first couple tracks on the WC album and liked that shit too.

Jan 25, 2009
well u missin out

cuz tha e-40 album is wac

tha new WC is pretty average, if that

and i heard snippets of that lynch, sounds like his same ol wac shit he been puttin out year after year

this new snoop >>>> all them albums u named

and i listened to all of them
LOOOOL
WC album>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>snoops