This Kinda Shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
discourages me from ever thinking i could ever be a good designer. that shit is HELLA good, i mean seriously. can someone explain to me how that happens? like what software is this, cuz i have photoshop and i cant even begin to fathom how someone could do this kind of work with photoshop.

also, what is adobe indesign used for? and what is adobe illustrator used for? i could just google it but id rather have it in siccness language so i can understand.

Jan 5, 2006
its just a bunch of different brushes you can download. You choose the color you want, and the size and you pretty much stamp the different brushes and get the results you see there.

Aug 29, 2006
www.teambrinkz.com
yeah it's easy as shit, I think it's just your lack of knowledge of graphics that makes you think it's amazing, joints like this are easier than covers in my opinion cuz you never have to blend or cut anything really

Feb 28, 2008
Photoshop and Illustrator.

That stuff is easy as shit to do. I did that stuff when I first started messin with graphic design.

Look up tutorials and teach yourself.

Apr 19, 2007
I think you can do all of that in indesign with the pen tool which is similar to the pen tool of illustrator with gradients etc, but that would be a waste of time to do it in INDESIGN, better do it in illustrator if you wanna create everything from scratch, or if you know you will just use brushes then Photoshop is enough...
Oh yeah, InDesign is meant for creating magazines, books, stuff like that...