THIS IZ THA STUFF THAT MAKE LEGENDZ...(DONT MOVE THIS PLEEZE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LOVE 4 LIFE-(TITLE) PUT MY LIFE ON A PASSLINE SHOOK THE DICE/..FACING INCARCARATION ONCE AGAIN I FIND MYSELF LOOKIN` 2 CHRIST/..TALK TO HIM HE DONT NEVA TALK BACK/..STEP CLOSER..ALL HE DO IS WALK BACK/..RE-EVALUATE MY THIRST TO RIDE/ SATISFACTION ONLY STEMS FROM THIS CURSE OF PRIDE/AN..DUE TO INCREASED HATIN` AS OF LATELY/..I BEEN LAYIN`OFF THE COKE & I`M KINDA KRAZY/..I`M A FELON ON THE-RUN-IN-POSSESSION-OF-A-GUN/ENQUIRE MY DESTINATION I..LOOK UP AT THE SUN/YO IT TOOK ABOUT A TON OF MY LOVE FOR LIFE/..I`LL JUST DIE ANOTHER DAY..DIE ANOTHER NIGHT/ I..REALLY REALLY MISS MY INNOCENCE/..NO TURNIN` BACK NOW MUST FINISH THIS/..DEAR LORD,HOW AM I HELD LIABLE?/..WHEN A MURDER NESSISARY FOR SURVIVAL/..FELL ASLEEP WITH MY FACE ON A BIBLE/..SAW HELL FOR LACK OF A BETTER TITLE/....I`M GONNA CUT `EM OFF,DROP MY FEINDZ/..ALL I`M ASKIN` IS YOU STOP THESE DREAMZ/....ALL I WANTED WAS A LITTLE PEACE/....SO I POINT AN A.K. AT HIS MIDDLE PEICE/..AN IT TOOK ABOUT A TON OF MY LOVE FOR LIFE/BUT THAT SUCKA WENT 1ST,I`LL DIE ANOTHER NIGHT/I..REALLY REALLY MISS MY INNOCENCE/...I WAS BORN DEAD ONLY SPEAKIN` IN-A-SENSE/...I AINT INTO BEIN` BURRIED ALIVE/AN BEIN` BURRIED ALIVEZ..THE BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE/DOIN` A BID...PUT HIM THERE RUIN A KID/...UNDER MY CIRCUMSTANCES YOU WOULDN`T LIVE/...I`M A FELON IN POSSESSION OF A QAURTER TON/...IF THEY PULL ME OVER I`M GONNA DO MORE THAN RUN/YO IT TOOK ABOUT A TON OF MY LOVE FOR LIFE/AN I WANNA BE A SQAURE..BUT I`M THUG FOR LIFE/....REALLY REALLY MISS MY SANITY/...FUCK YOU IF YOU AIN`T MY FAMILY/I`VE COME TO A CONCLUSION,IF I CREATE RHYMEZ/LIKE A 9 CREATE CONFUSION/I MIGHT GET RICH...DIE THE NEXT DAY,THAT`S MY LUCK DOG/..ANY CHANCE AT HEAVEN BEEN BASICALLY FUCKED OFF/..AN IT TOOK ABOUT A TON OF MY SANITY/...YOU AINT KNOWIN` THO..YOU AINT UNDERSTANDIN` ME/..REALLY REALLY MISS MY LOVE FOR LIFE/...THUG FOR A DAY? NAW,THUG FOR LIFE!/ (END SONG) THESE ARE LYRICKZ FRUM THA ALBUM I`M SLANGIN`....ROB LO DID THA BEAT. LEMME GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THA LYRICKZ YA`LL.

Apr 25, 2002
damn folks...that was on point like a mothafucka
"AN I WANNA BE A SQAURE..BUT I`M THUG FOR LIFE/....REALLY REALLY MISS MY SANITY"

if that ain't a mothafucka right there...

and this is wax's post, so i took it out...but to those who doubt the life, that's aight...we all live, we all die

Apr 25, 2002
DEEZAM...NOW THATS SOME HEAT FROM BOTH OF YALL...SHIT LIKE THAT MAKES ME WANNA BE MORE CREATIVE WIT MY RHYMES...THAT SHIT WAS DEEP YALL...KEEP PUSHIN!!

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
you guys always be writin lyrics that portray you as some guy from an action movie or somethin. all this murdering wit guns and on the run from the feds and all that blah blah blah. shits gettin hella old you cats prolly aint even doin none of that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
i feel u to a point, but to make shit worth listening to u gotta stretch your imagination...if it would be jus daily life, shit would be boring, jus talkin bout hos, money, greens, homies, enemies, etc....but u got to go past that and go into depth about those things and feelings that are portrayed within those things to get peoples attention....thats what makes it so tight, people wanna hear something that they dont live or see in their daily life so they kinda look at it like wow...thats why rap is such in art, its easy to make rhymes about daily life, but its hard tomake rhymes that have some depth and substance...much respect to moe n wax.....

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
i feel you on the imagination thing...but some cats...just some rappers in general try to put the impression on the listener that that's how they really are and what they're actually doing. they'd all be locked up for a long ass time if all that shit were true.

Apr 25, 2002
i feel that too^^^ i think thats why rap attracts so many people, cause they look at it like their really livin that life and they look up to that...but yea, shit is powerful mane...amazes me how words can be so moving...but like they say conversation rules the nation so fuc it....but yea, the game is flooded with too many soundalikes and not to many comin original, i even have a hard time with comin wit my own style myself, cause to a degree i wanna pertain to the audience but at the same time i wanna do what i feel even tho the listeners might not think its tight....

it basically comes down to, are u makin music for your LISTENERS or for YOURSELF....shits hella hard to do, i think if people spit about what they really feel instead of fallowing a trend or doin what the next man doin then the rap game would be hella coo and diverse...but at the same time cats is afraid to come original n different cause the bills need to be paid so they gonna come wit a style the main audience is used to and sells.....

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
@Sticky Green..Only a chosen few can relate to them lyrics.Live the life & learn..........

Yo Wax........Real shit dog..I feel it...Ya Chi-Town Gangsta (And we don't even bump Bay Rap,lived the life).

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
StickyGreen said:
you guys always be writin lyrics that portray you as some guy from an action movie or somethin. all this murdering wit guns and on the run from the feds and all that blah blah blah. shits gettin hella old you cats prolly aint even doin none of that shit.
You musn't know much about Wax's past, he's as real as they come, and lives what he speaks. Like Spordiac said live the life & learn.

Wax that was real shit dog, I was feelin it to the fullest.

A

All Out HOGG

I FELT THAT SHIT ALOT...& IM'A HARD CRITIC...

REMEMBER OUR LIL BATTLE WAX??? IVE ALWAYS THOUGHT YA SHIT DOPE THOU...

U INTRESTED ON BEING ON'A SLUM SECTOR RELEASE???

i hella feel these lines thou...seems like its this way everyday 2 me...

..FACING INCARCARATION ONCE AGAIN I FIND MYSELF LOOKIN` 2 CHRIST/..TALK TO HIM HE DONT NEVA TALK BACK/..STEP CLOSER..ALL HE DO IS WALK BACK