THIS IS WHY RAP ABOUT THE FINER THINGS N LIFE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2008
I'm tired of hearing people complain about rappers that talk about money, cars, clothes and other material things. Look I come from nothing. Born and raised in the Central District on 27th and Union. I NEVER had guidance even now all I have is GOD, nobody talked to me about college, nobody gave me career advice it was like I was born got diagnosed with cancer at 3 and been fighting every since. All I seen growing up was trap boys, jack boys and pimps and before I got into rap that's all I thought I could do to have the finer things in life. I had been rapping for years but once I started hearing rappers talk about livin it up and seen em stuntin in videos that sh*t made me know that there is a better way. For me it was motivation to get out here and grind sumthing other than dope. If you don't like it that's ur problem but I know there are kids out there with the same mindframe I was in and I hope to give them the motivation needed to want and strive for more. I don't condone CRACK RAP, because I actually did that shit, sold dope, balled out, caught cases and it just ain't something to glorify. But showing kids what they can achieve legally is a plus and once they achieve their financial goals I pray they learn how to handle it. Invest, Save then Spend.

Apr 14, 2003
problem is cats who wear the jewels and coats and drive the cars in the videos, but have to give the shit back after the shoot. if it's real, then spit it... I know you only talk about real life shit, you told me that. but a lotta cats rap fantasies. i know you know that too.

On One and Biz speak on this in the song "Hype".... I'll post it up if he says it's cool. real speak though.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
I think it's good to speak on some real shit and show somebody you can get AHEAD without slangin dope but cats aint puttin fools up on how to do it thye showin you they did it. The fools on T.V and ones who makin it big got lucky and got a deal or found a hustle or was smart in looked into corporate business tactics.

I mean homie AMERICA is Setup for you not to fail.

I'm telling you it's something for everybody.

You wanna work hard to achieve ...we got it.

You wanna be lazy and JUST SUrvive. GEt on welfare and SSI

You wanna be greedy as fuck and you ambitious get through school and you can go to college it's loans and grants n shit you can get paid to go to school.
U aint gotta be no fuckin genius u jus gotta be committed.
Shit u can get a bitch and put her to work if you do it right alotta cities aint even caring about prostitutes if you keep it off the streets and be discreet the laws dont care to really tackle that issue.
I mean it's all kinda shit you can do and go hard how you wanna do it.
IT'S A LOT OF WAYS TO GET OVER IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT BREAKING THE LAW AT ALL.
And honestly mothafuckas need to read and know what resources are available to them in this world and KNOW YOUR RIGHTS and THE LAW.

I'm gon tell you like this i aint got no job.

I dropped outta highschool.

But my bills is paid i stay fed i got my internet i make music and take care of my kid
and my ass is good for life and i aint did shit.
Nothing.
I was stealing shit to live in the past i gave it up.
went to jail and gained trust in higher power though fuck religion.
Tryinna keep my karma good and stay out the streets and fucking with these stupid people in this world and tryinna put younger or those who lack knowledge up on game about this life shit.
So niggaz aint breakin they back 85% of they life for a suck ass retirement plan where they cant pay for they meds.

START YO ASS A BUSINESS
MANIPULATE THE SYSTEM
AND ALWAYS TALK MUTHAFUCKAS DOWN ON PRICES.

I'M DOING GOOD!

Jul 29, 2008
Fa realz!!

I honestly started to hate hip hop bekuz of that shit.. so I stepped away from it. But I always love the underground shit and street shit kuz I understand the struggles.

Now the shit dont faze me. I dont listen to much mainstream muzik kuz I think most of it is garbage. I dont hate katz for it, but its just not my taste.

Aug 15, 2008
^^^^ I dig it bruh. Mainstream is watered down like a muthf*cka but truthfully I listen becuase everythings not garbage, yeah alot of it is but alot isn't so I just pick & choose who I support carefully. In order for me to buy a mainstream artists Album it first has to go hard and second they have to be giving back to the culture and community. @ D'struction I started off rockin fake shit bruh, I ain't gone front (NOW) cause I couldn't afford the real thing at that time but as my hustles progressed I copped real sh*t. So basically what I'm saying is I agree I'd personally rather rock nothing at all then rent some sh*t. Oh yeah CHU'CH cOOK, CHU'CH!!!!

Feb 15, 2008
So what you are saying is you feel its okay to rap about things you dont do and things you dont have so hopefully you can inspire somebody else to go get those things? Your name is Maybach Bobbi do you own a Maybach? or are you frontin like you do so you can inspire me? I also love how you compare livin in the trap to having cancer theres a big fuckin difference my friend.

Aug 15, 2008
UR A FUNNY GUY

So what you are saying is you feel its okay to rap about things you dont do and things you dont have so hopefully you can inspire somebody else to go get those things? Your name is Maybach Bobbi do you own a Maybach? or are you frontin like you do so you can inspire me? I also love how you compare livin in the trap to having cancer theres a big fuckin difference my friend.
NO, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. Please go back & actually read it. If you read it you'd know I didn't compare living in the trap to having cancer I was just detailing ME having to fight to live since I was diagnosed with cancer. Unlike you I have survived both cancer and the trap & even if I was comparing the two I would rather f*ck wit the trap over cancer anyday. You can always leave the trap, you can't just leave cancer. I condone freedom of speech, creativity and positivity. I don't believe 98% of all gangsta rappers have done half the gangsta shit they rap about (especially on here) yet house-cats like youself buy it to amuse yourself while real niggas are getting locked up and dying (that's the last time I will comment on your negativity say what you want after this you will get no response). As far as the Maybach thing naw I don't have one of those but I do have a 2007 Black on Black 745i that I OWN what about you? I do own my own house in the Southside of Atlanta how bout you? I do own almost $20,000 worth of jewelry how bout you? I am currently saving for my future childrens education how bout you? & remember i'm only 22. See if I listen to suckas like you I would think okay I got enough & get content but because I know where I came from I know I can't stop. I want everybody on here 2 know I ain't tryna brag but i'm telling you I wouldn't have this if it wasn't for me hearing rappers talk about achieving the finer things in another field, I would have continued to sell dope. If you weren't raise in poverty I wouldn't expect you to understand. I'm from Seattle's CENTRAL DISTRICT GDN 2600 BLOCK EAST UNION STREET HUSTLERS, D'structon knows where I stayed for that partial school year I lived in Spokane that type of poor hopless environment is all i've ever known he knows I came along way. I get legal money now.

Aug 15, 2008
U say u from White Center, I hustled in White Center before it got cleaned up, I hustled in The Point before it got cleaned up same for the Ridge I guarantee I've put in more work in your own hood than you. I am the only CD nigga besides Fatal that would go through any hood Hilltops Murda Blocc, Henderson, 216th etc wit my flag out, reppin my hood & be ayight. My street credibility is 100 but instead of choosing to rap about that all the time I choose to rap about the good things in life there's something wrong? thats crazy.

Feb 15, 2008
NO, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. Please go back & actually read it. If you read it you'd know I didn't compare living in the trap to having cancer I was just detailing ME having to fight to live since I was diagnosed with cancer. Unlike you I have survived both cancer and the trap & even if I was comparing the two I would rather f*ck wit the trap over cancer anyday. You can always leave the trap, you can't just leave cancer. I condone freedom of speech, creativity and positivity. I don't believe 98% of all gangsta rappers have done half the gangsta shit they rap about (especially on here) yet house-cats like youself buy it to amuse yourself while real niggas are getting locked up and dying (that's the last time I will comment on your negativity say what you want after this you will get no response). As far as the Maybach thing naw I don't have one of those but I do have a 2007 Black on Black 745i that I OWN what about you? I do own my own house in the Southside of Atlanta how bout you? I do own almost $20,000 worth of jewelry how bout you? I am currently saving for my future childrens education how bout you? & remember i'm only 22. See if I listen to suckas like you I would think okay I got enough & get content but because I know where I came from I know I can't stop. I want everybody on here 2 know I ain't tryna brag but i'm telling you I wouldn't have this if it wasn't for me hearing rappers talk about achieving the finer things in another field, I would have continued to sell dope. If you weren't raise in poverty I wouldn't expect you to understand. I'm from Seattle's CENTRAL DISTRICT GDN 2600 BLOCK EAST UNION STREET HUSTLERS, D'structon knows where I stayed for that partial school year I lived in Spokane that type of poor hopless environment is all i've ever known he knows I came along way. I get legal money now.

1st off fam I dont need to get into a big dick contest with anybody. I am no rapper I am a person behind the scenes. But since you want to lets do it. When I am in the ATL I fuck with LIL JON, DJ DRAMA, BIG BOI, GRAND HUSTLE, ROCK CITY, DON CANNON, YV, AND everybody else fam. You can ask non stop or lisiki about me family try to pull my card and see what they say. I dont be around these people I be with them. I be at Atlanta 300 on sunday nights in the VIP do you even know who be there and throws these parties? You talk about jewlrey and you say almost 20k worth??? come on bruh I pulled your myspace page your chain is fake its glasss and if it was real it would be way more then 20k my friend. I dont doubt you from the trap in seattle never said you was not. I own my home in Clayton california look it up on wikipedia it will tell you what type of income you need to have to live here. I eat off rap music my friend. Good luck in this business.

Aug 15, 2008
U TRULY ARE A FUNNY GUY

^^^ LOL. U done got brittle. That was the first medallion I had with my OLD logo (designed in 99) w/ the crown tilted it's got sentimental value bruh that's why it is on my myspace & will stay on my myspace. I got that shit the same year I entered High School (2000) & I still got that shit on the wall in the studio, U ain't pullin no cards bruh. I got an Omega Speedmaster that cost $5,000 before the diamonds, a $9,000 G.E.D. chain from Compton's own Tyga & 2 rings bruh. As far as askin about U, I don't got time for that sh*t, i'm securing my families future. This post was about pushin positivity & u come in to try to throw salt in, the devil is always working. All do respect to whoever you be with but i've done @ LEAST 1 show wit almost every big name down here except Tip, Luda and Outkast. I got Shawty Lo on my E.P., I got T.I. locked in to record for my BOBBI's WORLD LP Not to mention artists from other coasts I've rocked wit. As far as that club shit & that bowling shit I don't do it I only go out to promote, perform or support my people never to post up that's why I got a house. v103's Ryan, Big Boi & all them be at the 300 I know about it bruh it's no secret the whole A knows. Music aint get me my money but it helped me take it to other levels, so anyway bruh on sum real sh*t keep doin you, I wish you continued success.

Aug 15, 2008
^^ i didnt say shit potna.. keep my name out your mouth.. i was laughin cause dudes a jackass..

and no body cares about where you hustle.. you aint got nothin to prove
Calm Down Wit Goin Hard On The Net. I ain't say nothin bout u bruh, I looked up & thought ol boys sh*t said he from white center I don't got nothing bad to say about you fam I come from negativity I ain't goin back to it especially pumpin that sh*t in the NW, I love The NW too much to try to speak down on any of our reprasentatives, I want nothing more than for us to shine. U right I don't got nothin to prove to anybody except God bruh. Stay Up Pimp.

Feb 15, 2008
Bobbi next time I am in the A I will get at you. Itz good to see people make it from no where to some where. Maybe i misread what you was sayin your posts sound like you a positive dude and we need more of that in this business.