This is what Lil Dan wishes he was...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
As Lil Dan's pimp, i have to advise that my client take this offer. In fact he will settle for a stick of wet and a bag of skittles. gotta be tropical though, he like the purps

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
When Dan gonna use autotune, that's gonna help him blow up(no pun)

Haha
haha...yeah, he needs autotune. But he also needs a good story to get people to pay attention.

How bout this....

Pak Dan grew up in Pakistan and throughout his childhood, he was taught to hate America. He was trained to kill in the region's most advanced terrorist camps. He moved to the US in 2000 and was supposed to be one of hijackers on 9-11. (Even though he probably would've been like 8 years old back then, that just shows how good he was). However, once exposed to hip hop in the US, Pak Dan forgot about his hate for the US and changed his focus to smoking purp, eating skittles, avoiding alcohol, fucking bitches, pimpin, simpin, etc. He also got shot 23 times and survived...... has a sex tape with his manager... and is the first muslim in the world to like jews (even though its only cuz they're deep in the entertainment industry).

I think thats good enough to go platinum.

Dec 19, 2005
Pak Dan grew up in Pakistan and throughout his childhood, he was taught to hate America. He was trained to kill in the region's most advanced terrorist camps. He moved to the US in 2000 and was supposed to be one of hijackers on 9-11. (Even though he probably would've been like 8 years old back ten, that just shows how good he was). However, once exposed to hip hop in the US, Pak Dan forgot about his hate for the US and changed his focus to smoking purp, eating skittles, avoiding alcohol, fucking bitches, pimpin, simpin, etc. He also got shot 23 times and survived...... has a sex tape with his manager... and is the first muslim in the world to like jews (even though its only cuz they're deep in the entertainment industry).

Sep 18, 2006
haha...yeah, he needs autotune. But he also needs a good story to get people to pay attention.

How bout this....

Pak Dan grew up in Pakistan and throughout his childhood, he was taught to hate America. He was trained to kill in the region's most advanced terrorist camps. He moved to the US in 2000 and was supposed to be one of hijackers on 9-11. (Even though he probably would've been like 8 years old back then, that just shows how good he was). However, once exposed to hip hop in the US, Pak Dan forgot about his hate for the US and changed his focus to smoking purp, eating skittles, avoiding alcohol, fucking bitches, pimpin, simpin, etc. He also got shot 23 times and survived...... has a sex tape with his manager... and is the first muslim in the world to like jews (even though its only cuz they're deep in the entertainment industry).

lmao