THIS IS WHAT I WAS REALLY THINKING!!!'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 25, 2011
IM LOOKING FOR 5 SINGERS LATIN
BASS
HIGH PITCH
HARMONIZERZ

LIKE THE TEMPTATIONS

IM GONNA BRING IT BACK TO MOTOWN

PASS THE WORD

MUCH LUV

JULIO GOLDTOES

"dont join easy circles for they are easy to break "

Sep 17, 2007
Jesus Christ. How about investin some money into Sacramento and stop wasting your time with these bullshit rappers.

Sep 17, 2007
I'll sell you an album for $10,000 right now. One album deal. That all you get. Cuz i got 4 more albums waiting to drop. Its nothing.

Sep 17, 2007
SHIT I WOULD GIVE GOLDTOES AN ALBUM TO PUT OUT AND WOULDN'T CARE ABOUT A DIME JUST AS LONG AS HE COVERED THE FEATURES FOR THE ALBUM
thats funny, cause all i talk about is how i dont want any features at all on some projects. whens the last time you heard an album that had no features? people might as well call there albums compilations nowadays.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the solo ima put out is gona be purely a SOLO, I feel what your saying Akazie, only rappers I know that can/could of pulled that off and itl be a slapper is Xo Creep, j stalin, Shadow, Brotha Lynch, Lil Dee, Awax and Woodie.
Last real quality "solo" album out the bay has been this one and I try to get as many people to check it out as possible(no I dont know the rapper myself, so I'm not gassin shit up, just speaking as a fan of good music). Peep that free download tho.

http://swtbrds.bandcamp.com/album/the-day-the-turf-stood-still