THIS IS WHAT EAST cOAST cRIPS THINK ABOUT cOMPTON PIRU's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
Today 06:26 AMdj smeeze
fucc fruittown bustaz cuzzz the hood would wipe yo weak ass hood out nigga

^^^^^^^^^"THESE NIGGAZ ARE BIG DEEKO, SPIDER LOc, DJ SMEEZE(IF HE EVEN EXISTS) AND WHOEVER ELSE RUNS WIT 'EM!!"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
yeah cuhh. lol....

@mgang....i thought it was going to be half way entertaining. not some gay crip bullshit. lol....how do those crips feel abotu the SANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS? they fruity too? LOL

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
yeah cuhh. lol....

@mgang....i thought it was going to be half way entertaining. not some gay crip bullshit. lol....how do those crips feel abotu the SANTANA BLOCC COMPTON CRIPS? they fruity too? LOL
LOOK AT MY PROFILE, THIS FAG GOT MY SHIT AT 5 PAGES WHEN LAST MONTH I ONLY HAD 1 OR 2!! THEY GOT ME LABELED AS A NET BANGER AND IM NOT THE 1 WHO STATRED THIS SHIT OR EVEN BANGIN' ON ANYONE ELSE BUT THIS FAG WHOS cONSTANTLY BANGIN' AND DISRSPEcTIN' ME!! BUT IM THE NET BANGER, FUcK WHOEVER PUT THAT SHIT, cHEcK MY HISTORY IN SAc STREETS, ASK ANY RAPPER FROM SAc BOUT ME, ITS REAL LIFE NOT A COMPUTER ScREEN NAME!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i'd ask, but that would mean i cared. and i don't care about gang bullshit.

unless we're forming a militia to start a revolution against the US gov't.

btw, gangs pretty much are militias. lol....

Mar 7, 2009
www.myspace.com
LOL!!! @ CERTIFIED NET BANGER UNDER DUDES NAME!!!!
ITS ON THERE, BUT WHO'S THE REAL NET BANGER? ITS NOT ME!! cHEcK THE WESTcOAST MAFIA FORUM UNDER THE KILLA TAY - KJ THREAD DJ SMEEZE PUT UP AND YOULL FIND OUT WHO IS THE NET BANGER AND WHO STARTED THE BULLSHIT ITS ALL ON MY PM TOO!! I DONT START BEEF, I cOOK IT, EAT IT, SHIT IT OUT, END OF YOUR cAREER!! YEAH DOE!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
sounds like you need to get a video camera, meet up with dude and take care of it. then post the video afterwards.

otherwise....you're going to get made fun of for making threads like this. cause you're trying to prove you're not a net banger when these guys arent posting in here....so...it's a tad bit irrelevant.