"This is the Life that we Chose" by my homies Mo Guns and Tazzy Glock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2011
P
dats 1 hell of a hairline
Lol scince wen did talkn bout another dudes hair not been on some gay shit? Only females gettin their hur did gossip like that. I aint triipin tho. If the only negative feedback is of my homies hairstyle then it was a success. :)

"any constructive feed back on the video?"

"your hairline, breh"

Mar 17, 2010
where the fuck have u been at troll?haven't seen you around since that jim hat incident..oh well glad to see your back on here homie,you wanna get on some songs for the project i got before it drops in 2 weeks??

Feb 7, 2011
where the fuck have u been at troll?haven't seen you around since that jim hat incident..oh well glad to see your back on here homie,you wanna get on some songs for the project i got before it drops in 2 weeks??
Wuts good homie! Yeah I just been busy as fuck workin on shit for my homies label. www.beastent.com. I relocated from the stack to the 209 (tracy) cuz shit got hella hot for me in the stack. I have to let it simmer down before I return lol. Yeah that whole jimhat situation is water under the bridge IMO. I took the time away from the sic to just work on my music, and (at the time) my COMIC book which took a lot longer then I assumed.. But I had my bag which had all my .pdf/.psd files and the original drawings stolen out of my car. It was in a laptop bag so whoever broke into my shit thought they were stealing a laptop and were probably hella mad later only to find drawings and discs containing images of those same drawings. Im hella mad over that tho. So my comic book is going to be starting from square one. :/

I've been attending a few shows at some of MAR's/APT.3 events and enjoyed myself. Mars asked for me to mod his forum and I happily obliged. Im going to another video shoot the last week of march so Im going to be cracking down and pushing out a lot of the projects ive been working on this year.

and homie, you know fa sho Ill shoot u a track for that mixtape. Im heading in the lab Thursday. So ill have something by then.