This is ridiculous

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2008
WHATS UP YALL THIS IS A DUMBE QUESTION BUT THESE DAYS THINGS ARE GETTING MORE EASIERWHATS UP YALL THIS IS A DUMBE QUESTION BUT THESE DAYS THINGS ARE GETTING MORE EASIERWHATS UP YALL THIS IS A DUMBE QUESTION BUT THESE DAYS THINGS ARE GETTING MORE EASIERWHATS UP YALL THIS IS A DUMBE QUESTION BUT THESE DAYS THINGS ARE GETTING MORE EASIER

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ LOL

i love the 'celebrity pictures' wall at jj's fish and chicken

its like...mac mall, j. diggs and jesse jackson

"oh, and while you wait, peep our list of niggas who came through to fairgrounds and bought chicken"

edit: and FUCK that liquor store next to it for

A) only having grape backwoods
B) that grape backwood giving me pnuemonia or some ole shit and making me stay 3 extra days in vallejo

but they got some cheap ass gas. that shit was like...56 cents a gallon.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
That gas station is HELLA high. You are trippin for reals! I wouldnt gas up there to save my life..........but yeah, fuck that liquor store for chargin over $7 for a box of ports and $3 for the dollar shots.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
That gas station is HELLA high. You are trippin for reals! I wouldnt gas up there to save my life..........but yeah, fuck that liquor store for chargin over $7 for a box of ports and $3 for the dollar shots.
nah. when i was there, they had it on the news that it was the lowest gas station in vallejo. and they had lines for gas that day. i forgot what the gas was there, like 2.19 or some wild shit. i dont know about now, cuz i dont live there.