This is how we do it lmao!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com

4-Tay must be strong cause E-Low is at least a solid 300lbs
Lmao man 300 last time I weighed in I was 205,I guess pics ad a extra hundred pounds lmao.i took ole boy to the swap meet he was asking were the 3 shirts for 10 dollars were, ole boy started changing in that bitch like it was a dressing room lmao straight foo,it's funny cause a lot peeps talk down on him but most famous legendary artist live that crazy drug alcohol pills Lean yayo whatever gets then high, ole boy is a beast no matter what when it comes to making music.andu can't tKe that shit from him.no one can!!!!

Oct 31, 2007
Lmao man 300 last time I weighed in I was 205,I guess pics ad a extra hundred pounds lmao.i took ole boy to the swap meet he was asking were the 3 shirts for 10 dollars were, ole boy started changing in that bitch like it was a dressing room lmao straight foo,it's funny cause a lot peeps talk down on him but most famous legendary artist live that crazy drug alcohol pills Lean yayo whatever gets then high, ole boy is a beast no matter what when it comes to making music.andu can't tKe that shit from him.no one can!!!!
Regardless of what 4 Tay situation is now. He is still a pioneer for the bay area rap culture. Too short was a lightweight knock back in the day but with some help he bounced back.