THIS IS GETTIN OLD....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
while i havent posted much, ive read every post of recent, and about 90% of them have tadou talkin his shit on em. D posted a poll to decide whether or not tadou should stay or leave, and i dont think tha majority voted for him to stay. in fact, I KNOW he was "voted off tha island." i say he gets kicked off cause he keeps talkin more and more shit and is decreasing the quality of this board more and more with every post. THIS IS AN SLR FORUM, NOT A TADOU FORUM.

kick that lil punk of this shit before this forum turns to shit.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Maybe if you'd keep my name out your mouth along with everyone else, Lil G, then this WOULD BE an SLR forum...dont let lil ol me spoil it.

LAKERS IN 6 !!!!!

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
So how about those Kingz....Lakers are goin down baby!

I'm goin' with the Kings in 6 games. How about them Mariners? They won tonight!

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
It's all about the AMP energy drink....however it's making me feel more cracked out than alert. I've had like 7. I stutter every break on the air and hurry thru so I can get another tasty sip of the liquid fire. You think you have problems with that whole bi-polar thing? I'm addicted to flourecent goodness in a can. Pathetic.