this is bullshit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
geocities.com
why the hell does TO gets sympathy for his or his agents mistake he gets to whine and whine until he finally gets his way thats bullshit they let him basically get out of his contract or he will get a trade to the eagles well at least according to this http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1760284&partnersite=espn but thats weak why the hell does TO catch a break i remember back in 99 when the classiest players of all time in football barry sanders wanted to get out of his contract with the lions so he could at least help a team get to the sb damn it seems little whiny bitches like TO get their way after they throw a little hissy fit lol

May 8, 2002
Good now he can go cause problems for the Eagles. It sad to see it go down like that but he was once a happy Niner. Now he will be playing in a harder division and is an NFL target for DB's. I guarantee he get's laid out and injured this year. The man has practiced once a week for 2 years with groing and foot problems.

May 1, 2002
DAMN THIS IS BULLSHIT EVEN THOUGH IAM NO WAY A NINER FAN RAIDER NATION ON MY

BUT OTHER WILL START DOING THJIS N WATER DOWN THE SPORT LOOK AT REGGIE WHITE HE STARTED THE WHOLE FREE AGENT CRAYZE WHEN HE LEFT THE EAGLES FOR THE PACKERS THATS Y THERE IS NO MORE DYNASTYS OTHER PLAYERS WILL LEAVE WHEN THERE NOT HAPPY WITH THERE DEAL
IT WILL BE LIKE PLAYING MUSICAL CHAIRS

N I HATE HOW PLAYERS WHINE HOW OH SHIT I WANT 10 MILLION INSTEAD OF 8 MILL SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU SHOULD FEEL GREATFUL THAT PPL WHO SPEND THERE HARD EARNED MONEY BY WHATEVER MEANS GO PAY N SEE U
SPORTS IS STARTING TO BE JUST A BUSSINESS IN MY EYES

Apr 25, 2002
mExIcaNox4 said:
N I HATE HOW PLAYERS WHINE HOW OH SHIT I WANT 10 MILLION INSTEAD OF 8 MILL SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU SHOULD FEEL GREATFUL THAT PPL WHO SPEND THERE HARD EARNED MONEY BY WHATEVER MEANS GO PAY N SEE U
SPORTS IS STARTING TO BE JUST A BUSSINESS IN MY EYES
THEY DESERVE MORE , LOOK AT WHAT THE OWNERS ARE MAKING NOW THATS SOME MONEY, THERES A REASON FOR A SALARY CAP THE OWNERS ARE GREEDY AS THE PLAYERS ARE.