This Is Bullshit *Review of No Can Do*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
Heaven forbid somebody not think that song is top of the world.

Not everybody is gonna like Tech, but it's ok guys. Remember, you only have to sell to something like .01% of the population to go platinum. That means a whole lot more people are going to not like you than do.

So what's the lesson???

Take a moment, ice down your vagina, insert a tampon, and get over it.

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
Heat Myser said:
Heaven forbid somebody not think that song is top of the world.

Not everybody is gonna like Tech, but it's ok guys. Remember, you only have to sell to something like .01% of the population to go platinum. That means a whole lot more people are going to not like you than do.

So what's the lesson???

Take a moment, ice down your vagina, insert a tampon, and get over it.
ha ha ha ha. truer words were never spoken.

Sep 30, 2002
I tell you what's funny..... if some of you cats got to get into a Van, car, etc with Tech you probably wouldn't like half of the stuff he listens to. Tech likes a wide variety of shit, maybe you guys should open your minds up to a little more, doesn't mean Tech can't still be your favorite. He WONT be everyone else's.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
calm down calm down

Price check on Vagi-Clean aisle 5, that's Vagi-clean. We have a woman here with a full on falopian fungus, she's baking a loaf a bread and I think its sourdough...*sniff* Better put a rush on that