This is a quick YES or NO question about... UUUNNNHHHHHHHA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yes.<embed src="http://server418.hostdepartment.com/maximumdonline/tvwavs/Bunghole.wav" autostart="true" loop=1 volume=70 hidden="true"></embed>

May 9, 2002
i never did it in his voice but i'v done it a longgggg time ago but not full out...just a lil uuunhh LOL

@Tim LOL iz that you? every thread that i look at that u posted on i hear a beavis and butthead thing haha

Apr 25, 2002
Unfortunatley, I am sorry to say that I have yelled UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH one too many times. We used to say Bout it too. Everything cool was Bout it. That girl is Bout it cause shes down to suck everyone. That old dude is Bout it caue hes ready to fight everyone in here. Just shit like that. There was this chick we knew named Bout it Bout it Brittney cause she sucked everyone off.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
am i crazy or when you look at this page do you hear fuckin beavis from beavis and butthead talking about, "i am corn holio"....??? lmao, don't mind me if nobody else is hearing this.....i might be trippen....anyway, yes i used to say it.....when i first bought ghetto d, when it came out HELLA long ago.....