This heat ain't no joke.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
it was 90 today... and the sun wasnt out i was lovin it!!! i can do the heat just not the sun... or the opposite..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Theoretically it should work..Put chunks of ice in the water..it says it makes room a few degrees cooler, but i assume as the room gets cooler it will draw cooler air through the fan..Im just wondering how quick the ice would last...maybe freezing empty gatotrade bottles would maybe pro-long this as well.....fuck it keep it super clean, and as the ice is melting in the water....you can take one end of the tube and have some cold water..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Thats all you gotta do..Damn and all the times I been spending money to run AC I could have just put a couple bowls of Ice in the living rooms and point some fans at it...

ha
keeps your room hella cold though..ive been doin that shit this summer...

its fuckin 72 outside right now with 86% humidity..and its 2am

this shit is NOT the business.
got my 40 before last call though....so its fan-on high and drinking malt liquor time...guaranteed sleep recipe

Feb 5, 2006
SHIT IS TOO FUCKIN HOT. GIGGIN AND DRINKIN THEN TRIED TO POST UP ON THE COUCH, THEN THIS BITCH GOT NERVE, TRYNA LAY DOWN ON ME HUGGED UP. YOUR CUTE, SMELL GOOD, AND I LIKE U BUT IF WE AINT FUCKIN, I DONT NEED THIS EXTRA HEAT RIGHT NOW OFF TOP

Jun 5, 2004
SHIT IS TOO FUCKIN HOT. GIGGIN AND DRINKIN THEN TRIED TO POST UP ON THE COUCH, THEN THIS BITCH GOT NERVE, TRYNA LAY DOWN ON ME HUGGED UP. YOUR CUTE, SMELL GOOD, AND I LIKE U BUT IF WE AINT FUCKIN, I DONT NEED THIS EXTRA HEAT RIGHT NOW OFF TOP
lmao i feel...

nigga its too hot to put some work on da pussy... even if she tryna fuck..

thats y i try to fuck wit some rich bitch partys in summer... no matter what, they got some good ass a/c and its cool in all places of da house

i know ghetto ass niggas that got a air conditioner in every other room, but its still hot as hell... niggas got 6 window ac/s and its still hot in every room