this fuckin rata west_pitt_x3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
aol bangin now???? damn vato ur hard ass fuck....i better get off this aol u might aol drive by my house....weak ass bitch....i from West Side Windsor Norte Xiv and i roll thru Pittsburgh and dem scraps dont do nada they just talk masa when they with there pussy ass boy's....n e ways fuck dem sewer rats.....yall want some queso? que no....LIKE MY BOY says....fuck a tramp drop dem in a ditch....stop runnin lip....u lil bitch

A

askgarcia

LiL Nando said:
i from West Side Windsor Norte Xiv and i roll thru Pittsburgh and dem scraps dont do nada they just talk masa when they with there pussy ass boy's....n e ways fuck dem sewer rats.....yall want some queso? que no....LIKE MY BOY says....fuck a tramp drop dem in a ditch....stop runnin lip....u lil bitch
and this isnt anything like aol banging is it...lmao...some of you ppl are hilarious..

A

askgarcia

^^
uhh basically your a moron...if you fail to make a connection between nandos post and net banging.

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
hold up askgarcia

so wazup now im aol bangin cause i said fuck a scrapa? and cause they dont do nada to me when im there town? get out of here u jello [email protected] speak on my name if u dont got the facts staight....aol bangin is talkin all this shit and i just put it down for my hood and say fuck a scrapa and im aol bangin? lol....i talk shit to them scrapas and what on the streets y que? and to clear shit up i aint no norteno but i gots to put it down with my familia who does claim, and the boys who ride from the mighty ene....