This forum....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Yeah Juan, isn't that what messicans are supposed to do? You have 2, whats another 7 more?
yeah 2 of em can't take one black kid, easpecially in the bay, raise up a army of them motherfuckers

fource'em to watch lucha libre

make'em nortenos

and if you have a little girl, make her dress up in a wedding dress when you guys go to do laundry

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL

put'em on a soccer team

then all you have to do is kick back all day and drink a 40oz while they run wild

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
I dont know how to reply to that without starting a race war. Are you serious. @ mexicans cant take 1 black? Which mexicans and which blacks? Every race has there tough and there weak. also norteno? I dont raise my kids to be stupid gangsters, they become wrestlers and start off in AAA, then roh, then tna then wwe.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
im too tired to get into it with that dumb ass kid so im just gonna agree with everything juan said. lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I dont know how to reply to that without starting a race war. Are you serious. @ mexicans cant take 1 black? Which mexicans and which blacks? Every race has there tough and there weak. also norteno? I dont raise my kids to be stupid gangsters, they become wrestlers and start off in AAA, then roh, then tna then wwe.
in the 707 school areas, black kids beat the shit out of the mexicans, because mexicans are the majority of the schools

even mexicans don't wanna fight'em, blacks will usually fight the mexicans over dumb shit just so they can fight

to simplify

black on brown, black on black, black on white, and brown on brown crimes are often seen

only time a black person gets his ass kicked is usually by another black person

EDIT

Indeed, make them wrestlers or luchadors

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
in the 707 school areas, black kids beat the shit out of the mexicans, because mexicans are the majority of the schools

even mexicans don't wanna fight'em, blacks will usually fight the mexicans over dumb shit just so they can fight
so just cuz of a couple of crackheads are beatin up on some illegals you think thats how it is everywhere?

fuck outta here. lol

Jul 9, 2007
yeah 2 of em can't take one black kid, easpecially in the bay, raise up a army of them motherfuckers

fource'em to watch lucha libre

make'em nortenos

and if you have a little girl, make her dress up in a wedding dress when you guys go to do laundry

AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL

put'em on a soccer team

then all you have to do is kick back all day and drink a 40oz while they run wild

hahaha :(

You just described my town..... :(

lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
THEY think they are....yes

haha
ok I may be wrong, but I believe Nortenos stand for Northerns

which from multiple documentaries and many of my friends, that name was established for those who reside in NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

and Alabama isn't California, and it's the fuckin SOUTH

mothafuckaz need to learn how to use a compass