this bitch gets her grill split

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
Man that fight was pretty ugly...
And what's up with those racist comments at the bottom of the page? Everytime somebody posts a fight where one of the fighters is black or mexican, some people get all mad at them and starts using racial slurs and talking about white UFC champions like it means something... It's just a fight between two ugly manly chicks who agreed to it, calm the fuck down people...

Sep 30, 2005
Likwid said:
Are you referring to me when I said Two ( 2, people ) classless ho's? I've read through this a few times and I don't see any racial slurs.
I'm talking about the comments on the youtube page... If you scroll down, there's a space for comments. There's always people getting more heated than they should over some fights like this. I remember a while ago somebody posted a video of a mexican fighting a white guy with a shaved head (don't know if he was a real racist skinhead or not, he was dressed that way though) and the comments on the video's page were crazy, people talking about "he should be ashamed he was beaten by a greasy wetback, they're one of the main reasons America is degrading" and shit like that.