Think twice before u ghost ride the whip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2005
I was ghost ridin my whip in a neighborhood i wasn't too familiar with today and then it hit this hill and i couldn't keep up wit my car and crashed into this parked car, i gotta pay them like 5-600 dollars to fix they car. damn this hyphy stuff is just too much

Jun 2, 2002
hahahahah, that's hilarious. sorry bro, but when you jump out of your car while it's moving, you gotta take some responsibility for where it ends up. that sucks lol.

May 9, 2002
just drop that bitch to like 1st gear...it will go super slow...my drunk ass ghost rode my whip for about a block comin home from the club blastin bottles up by the team. Damn bay music is destructive hahahahaha

Aug 4, 2002
Da1nonlyBAYCAT said:
I was ghost ridin my whip in a neighborhood i wasn't too familiar with today and then it hit this hill and i couldn't keep up wit my car and crashed into this parked car, i gotta pay them like 5-600 dollars to fix they car. damn this hyphy stuff is just too much
I gotta put this in my sig.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
"hey i wonder if u can get a dui if u ghost ride it.. jus say "nahh im walkin it home since u say i cant drive it" lol"

^^^

CLASSIC!!!

even though that shit could be hella dangerous, this post is funny as fuck

Jan 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
C-4 said:
"hey i wonder if u can get a dui if u ghost ride it.. jus say "nahh im walkin it home since u say i cant drive it" lol"

^^^

CLASSIC!!!

even though that shit could be hella dangerous, this post is funny as fuck
By far the funniest reply i ever heard in all my years on the siccness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!