Think J diggs & Kilo were involved with Mac Dre's death?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Think diggs & kilo incolced in Mac Dre's death?

• Hate the idea but it all add's up now lookin back.....so fucked up TIP MAC DRE long live The Furly G

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Lookin back at how thing's went down kinda add's up but I don't know what's really

• Whole thing is so unclear and hard to believe they would but I really dont know what to think

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HeELL NAH I don't believe for a second they did. They were cuddies to the end

• Total voters

kon/AOV

🔫☠️🎃VALLEJO VET🎃🔫☠️
Aug 20, 2006
EAST VALLEJO 707
www.facebook.com
With the story JT gave us and also everything Mac Wanda (Dre's Mom) has said do you guys think J diggs & Kilo were really involved with Dres murder? I hate the thought of it and in a way don't wanna believe it but then a part of me looks at everything that happened prior to and after his death and I can't help but see the things that do make sense/add up.

RIP/TIP Furl we still missin you but we're still slappin u and keepin u alive cuddy

Props: siccmadesyko
Dec 11, 2006
With the story JT gave us and also everything Mac Wanda (Dre's Mom) has said do you guys think J diggs & Kilo were really involved with Dres murder? I hate the thought of it and in a way don't wanna believe it but then a part of me looks at everything that happened prior to and after his death and I can't help but see the things that do make sense/add up.

RIP/TIP Furl we still missin you but we're still slappin u and keepin u alive cuddy
I think JT is a knock and I couldn’t sit through a 2 hour video of him trying to expose shit 20 years later. I think they definitely took the name and lived off of it but I don’t think they plotted it.