Things you suspect black people never heard of...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2009

"Whats a fleece?"

In that commercial with him, Ochocinco and Cole Hamels i know he had to stop the commercial to ask the writers what a fleece even is.

Since that commercial when im around black people and bringing up shit from time to time i think they never heard of.

I said: "I love Perogis"

T said: "Whats a Perogi?"

May 1, 2003
Same Job for 10 years, read a C++ Book the other day starting from the 7th Chapter. Never picked it up before. I'm too advanced for the first 6 chapters. I got sole custody of a beautiful 12 year old daughter. I'm black and there are MANY, MANY more like me! I know a gang of shit People haven't heard of in General. It has NOTHING to do with ones ethnicity. If I come across someone who doesn't know what something is , what it does, or how it works. I offer to show them. Without hesitation! Not treat them as my inferior or use their lack of knowledge for my entertainment!

Apr 10, 2009
See some of you tards are missing the point. This has nothing to do with racism. Im just saying theres some things black people never heard of just like theres things white people havent heard of from black culture. I just thought everyone knew what "Perogis" where. Im suprised how many white people never even heard of grits let alone ate them.