Things you dont want people to know you do..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2007
I know when your playing it cool out there there are little things you keep from everyone knowing you do (skeletons) ....lay them cards out...for me- i'll play a song that maybe hella old school like one of them tunes by mary j blige old skoo shyt or a old skoo song thats just embaressing and then hella turn it down when someone pulls up...lol...

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
i listen to the new Bizzy Bone....
Muddy Waters song.. while.. im drunk.. as FUCK!!!!

Here's the link to the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-28fz2DUnw

but hella mutha fuckas.. who are fans,... do that.....
but yeah that song is deep.... and
it's nice to listen to it while drunk...
but i won't admit that to most people... in real life...

but shit this is the net.. who cares! lol.... im drunk now!!!!!

smoke weed every day...!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
I know when your playing it cool out there there are little things you keep from everyone knowing you do (skeletons) ....lay them cards out...
I suffer from chronic nocturnal emissions during which I cry out the name of the heavyset woman with the receding hairline that I always see at the laundromat.

Jun 5, 2004
I know when your playing it cool out there there are little things you keep from everyone knowing you do (skeletons) ....lay them cards out...for me- i'll play a song that maybe hella old school like one of them tunes by mary j blige old skoo shyt or a old skoo song thats just embaressing and then hella turn it down when someone pulls up...lol...
thats not that shameful homie... lol

u aint never seen any big ass niggas ridin around in a lexo on chrome with 2 15"s in the trunk, bumpin some rodger &zapp, or some 90's r&b? i seen that plenty of times

i seen niggas like that in buffallo, and they were bumpin some Cassie.

its nothin lol.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
LOL Rose, i ride around slappin RnB in my 86 biarritz on chrome with them vogues lol

with the 6 12s slappin it hardddddddddd