Things to know about the 4.0 upgrade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I DNT KNO SHIT ABOUT COMPOOTERS... BUT IF U COULD MAKE IT SO I CAN SEE THA PICS THAT WOUD BE OFFICIAL...

May 14, 2002
It's cool like this. Of course there is some room for improvement... but isn't that always the case though?
For me, I don't understand the checkboxes for adding pictures?

Also I would like to see the negative props/dislikes.

And when I want to prop someone.. I miss every time because I move my cursor (still) to the right hand side.

But as someone else already said, the pictures only stretch out the one post and not the entire page, and this is a win!!

Also when I use the 'arrows' to navigate so when I 'go back' to a previous page. Sometime the board jumps back in time a few months and loads a page from cache.
I have this issue not only on one computer but on several. Don't know if anyone else has this or that it might be something local on my end. But I noticed this on several occasions.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I'm pretty sure he meant it was free for the Sicc, like they didn't have to pay to be part of of the Tapatalk app.

For $2.99 I think it's a great app for forums. I'm also not a poor bastard like you though so......

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Gabe, I'm not gonna lie, I kinda feel a little dead inside now that I don't get notification for props.