things to do in oklahoma city

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Theres some clubs and some restaurants and shit.....I would say prolly checc out City Walk if you're lookin for a club....a lot of tha shit around tha Ford center is for the corny lil white college kids to spend mommy and daddy's money but City Walk isnt too bad.....

Nov 17, 2009
I'm driving down to check out a Thunder game.. What's to do around the ford center..
Eat a bowl of dust...fucc da thunder. Clay bennet iz a bitch for stealing the sonics!!!fucc starbucks too for selling em.I haven't gone to starbucks since.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
why are Sonics fans so bitter.....if anything they should be more angry that Starbuccs sold and tha city wouldnt build a new arena.....

I mean wtf did you expect when Clay Bennett bought tha team??? Rainbows and Butterflies....

bacc on topic....their aint really shit that I like to fucc with downtown but you can basically drink just about any building you walk into so I would just look around find a place that fits your vibe and chill....~2`

Nov 17, 2009
why are Sonics fans so bitter.....if anything they should be more angry that Starbuccs sold and tha city wouldnt build a new arena.....

I mean wtf did you expect when Clay Bennett bought tha team??? Rainbows and Butterflies....

bacc on topic....their aint really shit that I like to fucc with downtown but you can basically drink just about any building you walk into so I would just look around find a place that fits your vibe and chill....~2`
Cuz it's some bullshit...sonics r da only team n da town that brought home a championship. Not only that...there aint alot of stuff to do up here during da winter. Bacc N da day da sonics were da truth. Shawn kemp,Gary Payton, I remember when we had the allstar game at da kingdome. They had a few rough yrz , then as soon as we land durant the team goes to okc....aint no one mad at okc....they pissed at da owners for stripping the grt8 206 of our team.

Nov 17, 2009
I live in kc and I don't have any other nba team to root for locally..
I feel ya....I got to drive 2 hours to Portland to watch a game now. At least they got Seattle cats...Nate mcmillan,b-Roy, martell webster, even a Seattle owner.