Things I would like to see-Mars video game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
I see these rock groups hooking up with Guitar Hero type games showcasing their music and their album sales really increasing, I was thinking what better for fans of the wicked shit than a Mars video game like Grand Theft Auto. If some company or game designer could make a game called Mars:Mad Insanity or School House Glock with Mars with mask as main character going out doing his business while haters trying to stop him and you battle the haters with a choice of weapons and mars would be talking shit and the soundtrack would be his music, or SHG game where he is student and all different characters, pregnant girlfriend, gun battles, shooting teachers. Would be real controversial and big seller.
GTA?

Sep 13, 2007
i actualy have some good video game ideas like this a little bit different then GTA and with more characters then just mars. im talking about alot of rappers in the horrorcore genre. im no video game designer though i could write some wicked story lines and have some pretty cool ideas for game features and setups that would work good and i agree that no system would let it hit shelves but it could be sold online as a computer game like previously said dont think it would sell millions but it would be dope and a good way to promote the wicked shit leave me a msg if any one is interested maybe we can get something off the ground

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
a video game would be sick... i dunno about some gta type of shit though

but i guess thats cuz ive always been a fps kind of person

Sep 13, 2007
GTA mixed with Max Payne/Condemned/Manhunt dark theme, but playing as a serial killer. I'd play something like that all day if it was creative. Get missions from other creeps, scumbags, etc... Thought out kill methods.
ya some thing along the lines of that but also a little bit of bulletproof's game play would work great and you would be able to play as mars,saint sinna, scum the whole horrorcore genre but im thinking make it into small story lines for each character