Things I see on Reckless the Norte Pokemon master's facebook timeline

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Yo why people tryna roast Reck?? the dude dont fuck with no one mayne...Young M is a dupe who started fuckin with Juggalos in the strange forum.

The dupes OG screen name began with P but I cant remember the rest of the name.

Anyway god knows what Reck has done to dude to get so deep on him for mayne.
Reckless is cool. But it doesn't mean this isn't funny as shit. if I talked about dungeons and dragons or something lame like that I would expect to catch shit from you guys.

Feb 11, 2006
Reckless is cool. But it doesn't mean this isn't funny as shit. if I talked about dungeons and dragons or something lame like that I would expect to catch shit from you guys.
I aint even read all through this shit but I see the dude as a peacful dude who dont really fuck with no one unless people talk shit to him. Thats all breh.

Feb 11, 2006
yea, we've established my mom is a good lookin lady...thats somethin i take pride in, not exactly a great diss. but collecting pokemon and jerkin yourself to kreayshawn music is not clown-worthy by your standards?

either way, stop frontin...u'd fuck some1's dad before u fucked their mom. any1 wit as low moral stance as u has to be a fruitcake, real spit.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
this thread is about Young M & Reckless....

we already 100 Timebomb vs Incisions threads.

lets stay on track kids.
I agree this thread got boring. I see the same back and forth between time bomb and lamb boy I see on other threads. Get back on track guys