They're tryin to kill my brain HOW CAN I PICK JUST ONE??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2002
ok I'm gonna listen and try to pick sigh I like the intro HAHAHAHAHA that last part was too fast for me tho lol i'm rollin like a mothafucka lfjaslrirra.............................. f u c k y o u ... ok imma listen and then try to pick

Aug 21, 2002
I would pick "Im a Playa" no "Imma Tell" Nahh, "Industry is Punks" or maybe "Absolute Power"... Shit, I can't pick one heh, heh, heh.....

Aug 24, 2002
I should just pick the song that makes me the horniest LOL like Slither or sumshit cuz I was thinkin along the lines of those songs too but I dont know i DOnt KNOW

Aug 24, 2002
MMMMMMMMMMMM i love guns will bust *gets a toofache* man that looks fuckin wikked when tech's on tha side of the highway breakin konkrete with da ninja walkin goin on a different type of ninja tho HAHA and who u tryin to knock out with em heavy rocks behind da fence?! if when I get to KC I caught some dood with huge orange hair behind a fence I'd be like \/ say sup and ask if I could help with something lol tha's just me tho I'm always ready to be dead thats' why I'm always out, to test shit, talk to strangers, to test shit drive fast with no license, to test shit, blast my headphones while riding my bike to bum fukt bumpkincountry pleaces, to test shit and I found the thing that fears me most is a redneck with a shotgun or a 4x4 HHAAH being from nyc I think that's appropiate ... well Slither just finished and so far I'd say Guns Will Bust OH fuck nm lol TRAPPED IN A PSYCHO'S BODY IS ONNN!! w00t I love this version OO t9x ahhhhhhh imma keep my headphones on and go get a code red mmmm She Devil... yooo yooo yooou AAAAA AP is on OH OK i know what song to pick heh it sux that we can't pick any songs off da dvd cd "some say i should worry n watch where I walk yadda yadda yadda nigga that's just talk" --- SO FUcking true I'm gonna pick this song just because I've had so many people fuck me over, people that were close to me over shit COMPLETE SHIT oh well I'll be DAMNED if I trust anybody from here on I dont give a fuck how innocent you REAlly are I aint trusting you! fucking punks cuz u neva know lol i hope u brought your novacane LOL love that part knock knock knock knock knock knocking atchy0 front door HAHAHA omfg of course this is my fav. don juan b gone heh he's like dr dre here I come haha i aint sayin shitty shit lol but I think tech's already arrived ya kno what I'm sayin ?? been arrived for a while now, to me anyway *\/m* and mad love and more power to even more success and MORE AND MORE Success!!! Imma playa Imma playa *boppin* oh yo just fo laffs check it http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling.htm Da Flame melts in Freeze's mouth not in his hand OH GOd help I'mf ucking dying call 911 lol *falls off her chair*

Aug 24, 2002
uhh was that just tech that posted "constantly dirty"?!!!!! cuz if it was then i'd understand why u said that and shit i been on my own since 13 since 40 and blunts started hittin my mouth and doing my own shit but "yadda yadda yadda" hits me most at this point in my life cuz i been fucked over too much, i love the beat but that goes for all the songs and the rhymin which goes for all the songs too that's why it's so hard to pick so I figure pick the one that hits home most o and even if this aint tech then still maybe that hits home for you, you know?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

yeah.....it is hard to pick a favorite.....i don't think the vote will be unanimous like it was for "Anghellic"...(this ring)

there are way to many tight ass songs on AP.......
but i am lovin biancas and beatrices!!

out!!!