they on fargas neck about yukmouth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
dont u know the media will take any chance they can 2 bring yo ass down, specially if u a young rich nigga

even if he didnt do nothin wrong they still gone try 2 fuck wit him, just like they did carmello for bein on the stop snitchin dvd

Nov 5, 2004
dont u know the media will take any chance they can 2 bring yo ass down, specially if u a young rich nigga

even if he didnt do nothin wrong they still gone try 2 fuck wit him, just like they did carmello for bein on the stop snitchin dvd
U know what would be sad / crazy as fuck...if they punish Fargas more than what they're gonna do to Phelps, who actually hit the shit and has physical evidence of it.

Feb 22, 2006
ya, even though yuk is a legal smoker.....they might say some shit like, 'we are based in NY and we dont recognize those laws (even i think medical mary might be legal over there too)' and you're in violation....probably fine him or something..

klkid

Sicc OG
Feb 3, 2003
ya, even though yuk is a legal smoker.....they might say some shit like, 'we are based in NY and we dont recognize those laws (even i think medical mary might be legal over there too)' and you're in violation....probably fine him or something..
How old are you? Please tell me youre not that dumb. refer to the sig

Feb 22, 2006
How old are you? Please tell me youre not that dumb. refer to the sig
LOL

Yes, I agree that my post is choppy and not written in complete sentences. When I post on here, I usually type my thoughts as they come. I do not take the time to proof read my posts. If there are grammatical mistakes, I leave them there. I never thought that someone would call me out; I think that is extremely funny. I am 24 years old. I have a B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, Berkeley. I graduated with a 3.49 GPA.

I am also from the streets and don't have time for this weak ass shit. Now, you can pick apart this post and any other post that I type, whatever entertains you through the day. But to me, it makes you look like a Bitch.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
LOL

I have a B.A. in Psychology from the University of California, Berkeley. I graduated with a 3.49 GPA.

I am also from the streets and don't have time for this weak ass shit. Now, you can pick apart this post and any other post that I type, whatever entertains you through the day. But to me, it makes you look like a Bitch.
This makes you look like a bitch, bro...

Nov 5, 2004
whos "they"?

the national swim team and the NFL are two wayyyyyyyyy diffrent things if you didnt know that...
Goodell, and whoever it is that runs the US olympic committee.

And how are they different in the sense that they both have regulating committees? That's what I mean by "they".

Aug 9, 2006
Goodell, and whoever it is that runs the US olympic committee.

And how are they different in the sense that they both have regulating committees? That's what I mean by "they".
there to different things with different views on marijunna use...you cant just clump them together because they have the word comittee