they cloned a dinosaur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2009
Do you have any goals in life folks?

are you gonna look back on your life in a few years only to realize this was as good as it got for ya?
I have done well in real estate and other things. Im not lucky like you bro my parents dont own a huge a tea company. Even without a college education I still make a comfortable living. Fuck you

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I have done well in real estate and other things. Im not lucky like you bro my parents dont own a huge a tea company. Even without a college education I still make a comfortable living. Fuck you
this is the most normal post ive ever seen out of you lol im sure your quite the shrewd real estate mogul - i havent gotten a dime from my parents in over 7 years other then birthday/xmas presents etc everything i have ive built on my own from nothing utilizing nothing but my own vision and my own ability to hustle, im proud of you for making a comfortable living maybe now you can try to make a bitch comfortable and take a break from being the resident message board degenerate

Jun 5, 2004
Lmao i ate HELLA those the other day and i swear i was thinking "wtf do they put in these" because they taste like they have carmel in it or something, but its just chocolate wit the candy shell

Fuckin... Crackbury eggs n shit...the cia must have planted these in the hood