TheRealTechN9ne.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
I'd love to see them update the Pictures section, cuz you click some states with the blinking dots and there aint no pictures uploaded yet. Hell, any update on tech is somethin I'd like to see. New layout would be cool.

What would really get me was if they had some Everready promo up on there, even a single picture would have me geeked.

Jun 6, 2004
KillaClown said:
I'd love to see them update the Pictures section, cuz you click some states with the blinking dots and there aint no pictures uploaded yet. Hell, any update on tech is somethin I'd like to see. New layout would be cool.

What would really get me was if they had some Everready promo up on there, even a single picture would have me geeked.
Yeah and maybe some snipets of EVERREADY, new concert video's, some new downloads.

Oct 17, 2003
DaSlacker said:
i was thinking maybe a whole new site and design... completely... Not flash.
i know someone who is gonna make the tech site, but i forgot the link to his website... i'll ask him about it next time i see him online

Jun 6, 2004
I knew some one was going to say some shit like that. Naw I'm not a groupie ya'll know what I meant. Cause the news section on his site is sometimes not updated, maybe something like an e-mail update or some shit.

Oct 9, 2002
sowlstar said:
I knew some one was going to say some shit like that. Naw I'm not a groupie ya'll know what I meant. Cause the news section on his site is sometimes not updated, maybe something like an e-mail update or some shit.

guarantee you will hear any decent news on this board quicker

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
sowlstar said:

You actually think since there is never news updates that someone is going to take the time to send email updates? If scott (webmaster) had that time he would just update the news section. A new way to deliver the news isn't going to create more news either. Thats all.

Jun 6, 2004
techn9nehq said:
You actually think since there is never news updates that someone is going to take the time to send email updates? If scott (webmaster) had that time he would just update the news section. A new way to deliver the news isn't going to create more news either. Thats all.
I see what you are saying.