there might be hope for eminem yet (nothing new on the actual track)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 10, 2006
I say they do the album with out Eminem. He can get on the next one, or maybe even as a guest on a Strange Music Mixtape that would come out shortly after Eveready. Just an idea, I can't wait for some new Tech N9ne shit.

Aug 9, 2005
Dark Shadow said:
^^^sure u been looking for da right Obie album so many trying 2 say its advance retail when it was bullshit
no i got the retail version, which was half produced by eminem, weak imo :ermm:

Aug 31, 2005
PimpsPlenty said:
?????

why put this up?? ........since your uppin shit...put up some DEAD PREZ "fallen soldiers" - thanks in advance homie!!
maybe becuase it features eminem...who many of us lost all hope for after/before Encore...yet his appearence on EverReady is a major draw to the album for new listeners?

Jan 2, 2004
Eyeless said:
no i got the retail version, which was half produced by eminem, weak imo :ermm:
I think the albums tight as hell.. Especially with all the very shitty rap coming out, lately, this is probably the best album to come out in a while.

Jan 2, 2004
There's one out now that is definitely retail. The one before was obviously not retail..

I think the newest version is pretty tight. I like it a lot more than Obie's last album. I know Em produces a lot of the songs, but I honestly can't tell you which one's he produces.. it's not like most of his production, the production doesn't all sound the same.