Theory//Philosophy//Prophecy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2016
I want to start reading again and learning as much as I can about these subjects as they've always had my interest.

I'm looking to get more in depth knowledge in these subjects, and as of right now - particularly String Theory, but in Layman's terms. Half the shit I read gets too technical/scientific that I end up losing interest because I do not understand and/or cannot ask questions. I want to understand though, hence the reason for this thread. I know there are some smart people in here and I feel I could learn a lot so please do feel free to share.

Cosmology, Quantum Physics, CERN, Nostradamus, Aristotle, Friedrich Nietzsche, Dimesnions, Black Holes, Ghosts, Religion, Aliens, String Theory, Etc... anything and everything unexplainable/questionable - post about it here.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” A. Einstein

Apr 9, 2016
So lately I've been having some weird experiences. Not so much deja vu shit, but like - that happened because that happened typa shit. And it seems to be happening more and more.

Just a couple examples to explain what I mean:

So my bf, I asked him if I could call him by his full name and he said no. I do anyway, but the weird thing is like 2 days later he's driving me into work and we're listing to 93X's half assed morning show on the radio and they are talking about calling people by their full names. Guess who's name they're talking about? Daniel, my bf's name. Coincidence? Maybe, but it keeps happening over and over and over.

Another example - I met a friend who is a big Zakk Wylde fan. We were showing each other music and our favortie guitarists and whatnot. He says he dislikes Yngwie Malmsteen and Steve Vai. I tell him to suck it and that he obviously doesn't recognize "real" talent. Then oddly I'm online and see a lineup of Malmsteen, Vai, and Wylde all on the same concert bill. Like really? Coincidence agian right?

I don't believe it... the whole coincidence thing. The Malmsteen/Vai/Wylde incident was too specific to be coincidental. I believe because I had these conversations with these people, something out there such as an energy heard/felt it and connected it to a reality or "made" it a reality. I dunno how else to explain this shit. And maybe I sound completely fucking stupid, but it keeps happening more and more. Ya almost feel psychic in a way or like you can make shit happen. Anybody else experience this? It's almost like a premonition. Not everything I've been experiencing lately can be coincidental. I just don't believe it.

Those were weak examples. I have more powerful examples, but not sure I'm ready to share quite yet.

What is the explaination? Coincidence maybe, but I honestly and truly feel it is more than that. What are your thoughts?

Jan 31, 2008
So lately I've been having some weird experiences. Not so much deja vu shit, but like - that happened because that happened typa shit. And it seems to be happening more and more.

Awesome. This is actually a great discussion that I would love to entertain. I love abstract thinking and playing around with ideas that require an open mind.

To respond to your inquiry I will say this: I have experienced what you are talking about and I think it is known as synchronicity, as coined by Carl Jung.

While it may be purely coincidental, such as a person winning the lottery twice or three times, I personally hold the philosophical judgement that we are much more than our small ego. On a very fundamental level we are the cosmos.

The journey for me has been one of self-discovery; the power of identifications; whether we consume things and ideas or whether they consume us; the differentiation between self and environment if any exist.

Man is a machine with various functions. Each function takes over and proclaims itself as "I". The function uses you for its own purpose. And all along you take your contradictory expressions as coming from a central "I". One "I" makes the plan to sleep early tonight for instance, and a completely different "I" that wasn't even in the loop nor does it agree has to follow through with it.

There are many many things angles that could be looked through when it comes to self-inquiry. Good luck

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2016
Awesome. This is actually a great discussion that I would love to entertain. I love abstract thinking and playing around with ideas that require an open mind.

To respond to your inquiry I will say this: I have experienced what you are talking about and I think it is known as synchronicity, as coined by Carl Jung.

While it may be purely coincidental, such as a person winning the lottery twice or three times, I personally hold the philosophical judgement that we are much more than our small ego. On a very fundamental level we are the cosmos.

The journey for me has been one of self-discovery; the power of identifications; whether we consume things and ideas or whether they consume us; the differentiation between self and environment if any exist.

Man is a machine with various functions. Each function takes over and proclaims itself as "I". The function uses you for its own purpose. And all along you take your contradictory expressions as coming from a central "I". One "I" makes the plan to sleep early tonight for instance, and a completely different "I" that wasn't even in the loop nor does it agree has to follow through with it.

There are many many things angles that could be looked through when it comes to self-inquiry. Good luck
OMG YES! That's exactly it. You couldn't have explained it any better. I had to look up Carl Jung, I feel I've read some of his work in the past back when I was more into this kind of stuff. This dude was onto something, I believe in a lot of what he is theorizing about in regards to telepathy, the paranormal, the human psyche, etc. Have you read any of his essays/books? Do you recommend any in particular? I am def. gonna check out Synchronicity - because that is the closest explaination/comparison to what I've personally been experiencing. I totally agree and even have a physical "gut" feeling that there is def. a "meaning" behind these coincidences. Thank you for the response and information :)

Jan 31, 2008
OMG YES! That's exactly it. You couldn't have explained it any better. I had to look up Carl Jung, I feel I've read some of his work in the past back when I was more into this kind of stuff. This dude was onto something, I believe in a lot of what he is theorizing about in regards to telepathy, the paranormal, the human psyche, etc. Have you read any of his essays/books? Do you recommend any in particular? I am def. gonna check out Synchronicity - because that is the closest explaination/comparison to what I've personally been experiencing. I totally agree and even have a physical "gut" feeling that there is def. a "meaning" behind these coincidences. Thank you for the response and information :)
I guess I would like to say to take everything with a grain of salt and don't believe anything unless you verify it for yourself with the instruments relevant for your task. If you take anything on faith alone it will do you absolutely no good. In fact, it may make you crazy like the people who lose themselves in the new age phenomena and who deny a whole half of existence while claiming to live fully. You know the type who continue to not think anymore for themselves just as when they were 4; the ones who believe everything is 'good' or that everything is on a spectrum of 'love' from faith alone.

A direct connection with the real world and human element is very necessary. In fact I think this is the aim-- not the clouds. A man once asked a priest what his aim in life was and he said to follow jesus and go to heaven. The man responded "if you want to follow jesus you are going the wrong way buddy. Jesus came here to the earth."

Anyway, no I haven't read much of Carl Jung nor any of his essays.
Concerning the synchronicities or any other psychic phenomena that you think are occurring--feel free to observe them closely without shitting meaning all over them.
If Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle is good let me know.

Apr 9, 2016
I guess I would like to say to take everything with a grain of salt and don't believe anything unless you verify it for yourself with the instruments relevant for your task. If you take anything on faith alone it will do you absolutely no good. In fact, it may make you crazy like the people who lose themselves in the new age phenomena and who deny a whole half of existence while claiming to live fully. You know the type who continue to not think anymore for themselves just as when they were 4; the ones who believe everything is 'good' or that everything is on a spectrum of 'love' from faith alone.

A direct connection with the real world and human element is very necessary. In fact I think this is the aim-- not the clouds. A man once asked a priest what his aim in life was and he said to follow jesus and go to heaven. The man responded "if you want to follow jesus you are going the wrong way buddy. Jesus came here to the earth."

Anyway, no I haven't read much of Carl Jung nor any of his essays.
Concerning the synchronicities or any other psychic phenomena that you think are occurring--feel free to observe them closely without shitting meaning all over them.
If Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle is good let me know.
You sound like an incredibly intelligent person. Thank you for your insight and I have to say that I agree with you on not believing in anything on faith alone. I like solid evidence/proof myself, but not everything is concrete as such, which keeps me guessing/questioning. And even if the evidence/proof did exist, evolution could change or invite a new direction at anytime - such is life. I'm def. gonna start reasearching this dudes work though. I'm very interested in what he has studied and what he's reported.

Jan 31, 2008
not an intelligent person just a someone who has invested a lot of time into one particular area of experience and is merely regurgitating insights from past conversations and readings . Thank you though.

Yes not everything is concrete as such so take them for what they are until further inclination. Good luck.