The Zodiac is coming...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
IS THIS GONNA BE ANOTHER EP THAN 6 MONTHS LATER A FULL ALBUM RELEASE?? I NEVER REALLY FELT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEING PROMOTED AS A MIXTAPE KNOWING THAT THERE ARE TONS OF LEGAL/FREE MIXTAPE SITES ON THE INTERNET.. MARS IS A GREAT ARTIST WHO SHOULDN'T END HIS LEGACY WITH A MIXTAPE.. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
IS THIS GONNA BE ANOTHER EP THAN 6 MONTHS LATER A FULL ALBUM RELEASE?? I NEVER REALLY FELT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS BEING PROMOTED AS A MIXTAPE KNOWING THAT THERE ARE TONS OF LEGAL/FREE MIXTAPE SITES ON THE INTERNET.. MARS IS A GREAT ARTIST WHO SHOULDN'T END HIS LEGACY WITH A MIXTAPE.. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION
No, there is over 15 tracks on this (not sure the exact number yet).

Only thing that makes this a “mixtape” is that most of the beats are “jacked”. Unless you are a huge Bay Area rap fan, it will be hard to figure out what beats are jacked. There is only 1 that has a recycled hook and is also probably the most know beat. Then there are a few original beats on there as well.

He was bound to “mixtape” eventually and just so happens he decided to retire towards the end of the making of this. (This has been in the making for a year now).

Don’t let the “mixtape” tag scare you. This is a great album and really shows the wide spectrum that Mars can do. I don’t think anyone will be disappointed with this.