The Zeitgeist Movement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That Venus Project sales pitch at the end of the 2nd let me know exactly why this movie series is so popular and readily available.

Apr 26, 2006
Check this segment out from the "Addenum" video. Especially for those that don't want to watch the entire videos or just want to get an idea of what kind of ideas are being talked about in this video, it's a good watch. Might actually motivate you to see the entire thing.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
That Venus Project sales pitch at the end of the 2nd let me know exactly why this movie series is so popular and readily available.

Yeah, there's a lot more theory than anything factual with Jacque Fresco's ideas. If anyone buys his sales pitch, they might need their IQ tested. I will say though, that the films give good points on freeing ourselves to become more self-reliant and not getting caught in the web that society creates.

Apr 26, 2006
Yeah, there's a lot more theory than anything factual with Jacque Fresco's ideas. If anyone buys his sales pitch, they might need their IQ tested. I will say though, that the films give good points on freeing ourselves to become more self-reliant and not getting caught in the web that society creates.
That's the whole point, whether you agree with everything they say or not. Ideas can always be made better.

Atleast these Zeitgeist people THINK. That's the way I see it, their thinking of solutions to our world problems. I don't understand how people can knock them for that. They are just questioning the why are society is the way it is.

The politics of our society is truely getting in the way of our technological advancement.